Blood and Soul: Story Promotion and R4R

Hi everyone!

I wanted to start a story promotion and r4r thread for my new story.

Title: Blood & Soul
Description: A wealthy businessman with a dark secret must stop an old friend from destroying his life. Will power and love be enough to save him? MMC| 2LI|CC
Genre: Fantasy
Episodes: 6
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6049735689043968
Instagram: @tldaxwrites

Please feel free to comment your own story below.

If you would like a read for read please DM me and we can set something up.

Thank you! :blush:

7 Likes

Hey, Thanks for starting this thread. I’ve just published my new story, and I would love to know your views on it. I’m going to read your story rn!

Title: His Spoiled Heiress
Genre: Drama
Description: Rich, Spoiled and heartless Iris is NYC’s biggest heartbreaker and bad girl. A sudden arrival of Adrian turns her life upside down. Will she change herself and then fall in love?

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4623154108628992

1 Like

Hi thank you for this
Would like to do a R4R

1 Like

Hey I would love to do r4r…I have recently released my first ever story and I would love to hear some responses from you… Lemme know if you wanna do a 3 x 3 r4r…
My story - Sinister love
Author -Mikasa and Panda
Genre - Thriller
Cover-

IG-@mikasa_episode_writer

1 Like

HI!
@Mitali_S
Thank you for sharing. I will add your story to my favorites list on the app.
I can DM you my thoughts and please message me what you thought of my story via private message as well and we can start the read for read. :blush:

1 Like

@Butterfly_ep

Hi!
Thank you for your response. :grinning: I have added your story to my favorites. Please private message me screenshots of my story and we can start the read for read. We can start with one episode at a time or do all three.

1 Like

@aishani
Hi!
Thank you for sharing your story. :slight_smile: I will add it to my favorite list. Please DM me screenshots of my story and we can start the read for read. We can start with one episode at a time or do all three.

1 Like

sure

Ok, Thank you​:purple_heart::sparkles:

Let me know if you’re interested in a r4r. :heart:

Title: Eat Stake
Author: Sinead O’Neill
IG: sineadoneill.lovestowrite

Story Description
Your destiny is to protect humanity from a malevolent being, who intends to populate the world with such evil. What happens though, when you fall for his hot but heartless son?
(cc, choices, adv directing, music/sound, mini-games)

Eat Stake link

1 Like

Looks really good, I’ll check it out. I’d love if you and everyone who sees this thread could give my story a read too.

Title: The Chosen One
Description: A prophecy, a whole lot of drama, and a boy who she can’t seem to stop running into. Thalia’s new life at a magical school isn’t what she thought it would be.
Genre: Fantasy/Romance
Art style: Limelight
Chapters: 5 and ongoing
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5711648476299264

Hey TLdac913,

Thank you for this thread. Please, read my stories ‘For HIS Sake’, ‘Bounded Minds’ LL and INK & ‘The Runaway Groom’ LL and INK.

Links Bounded Minds:

Covers Bounded Minds:

Description: You are a 17 years old girl with a lot of dreams about a male-version of you… During the research of who this boy can be, you find out some secrets… Choices from ep 7, LGBTQ+, ltd CC

:point_right: :point_right: NEW first 5 episodes, more are following:

Links The Runaway Groom:

Cover The Runaway Groom:

Description: You, a bi-male, runs away the 15th time at the aisle. What are you going to do if number 16 is the first one that ran away from you?? Male MC, Male LI, comedy, little bit of mafia and LGBTQ+

:point_right: :point_right: And now my pride, my baby:

Title: ‘For HIS Sake’
Author: AngelWings
Instagram: @angelwings_1983
Genre: LGBTQ+
Style: LL
Episodes: 21 (More are following!!)

Description: After a tragedy you decide to turn your life upside down. You quit your job and has one friend left. That changes when you meet him… Your LI… :wink: 18+ Male MC, Male LI CC, LGBTQ+

Link:

Cover:
Small cover FHS

Happy reading!!

Love A-W

1 Like

Alright I will send you screenshots when I start reading

1 Like

let me know if ur down for a r4r :purple_heart:

Title: The Day I Drowned
Genre: Drama
Description: On a night when everything felt impossible was when she met River. His tainted, flawed, grey world clashes with hers & one thing was certain- nothing would ever be the same again.

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6266207879233536

1 Like

I’m down for a R4R with anyone but
here’s my story :relieved:!!
Title: Outside the Truth
Instagram @eyahmn.episode
Genre: mystery
Style: LL
Chapters: 9
Cover

story description: she’s been outside the truth for her whole life but Isabella is determined to find out the truth about herself, will you follow her along and see the truth unfold? (CC & no gems)

You can reach me on Instagram!

1 Like

@catlover77

Thank you for your response. :grinning:Yes, I’m interested. I will add your story to my favorites.
Please DM me if you want to start with all three at once or chapter by chapter.
I’m good with either way.

1 Like

@AngelWings1983

Hi, Thank you for sending your story info. Did you want to do a read for read? I’ve been curious about your story For his sake. I often see it trending next to one of my other stories. I think its a sign and I’m going to add it to my favorites
Please DM me if you want to set up a RfR.

1 Like

Hi,
@stargirl4
Thank you for your response. I would be interested in a r4r. I’m intrigued by your description.
Please DM and we can start the r4r.

1 Like

@TheUnknownAuthor
HI,
Thank you for your response. I would like to do a rf4. I enjoy a good magical fantasy story.
Please DM me and we can set something up.

@Estefanyyy

Hi,
Thank you for posting your story on this thread. I would be interested in a r4r. Please DM me and we can set something up. Love your cover! Your story sound very interesting

1 Like