Blood and Soul: Story Promotion and R4R

hi i recently published an interracial love story titled ‘love has no colour’ (by alexis gold):white_heart:! please check it out.

Screenshot 2021-07-01 at 23.41.28

1 Like

I would love to do R4R!! Send you a DM at Instagram. :wink:

:writing_hand: Thank you so much for this thread :writing_hand:

If you or anyone would like to check out my story, I truly would appreciate it. Also I would love to do a Read4Read or Gem4Gem.

:arrow_lower_right: :arrow_lower_left:
Title: The Constant Journey
Author: Mystic.Ceb
Description: Esmee has been searching for someone she lost a long time ago. With motherhood and being the top arms dealer around, she has a lot going on. Will the lost ever become the found?
Number of episodes: 6 & more coming
Genre: Action
Style: Limelight
My phenomenal cover: @line123462

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5019330017034240

2 Likes

HI!
@Mystic.Ceb
I’ll do a read for read and include the gems. If you want to please DM me and we can work of the details. :blush:

I’d love to do r4r♥️

Title: THE VAMPIRE MAFIA
Writer: Anahi
Genre: fantasy, Action, Drama
Instagram account: anahi_episode_
Style: LL
Description:

Emilio falls in love with crystal but because of his past mistakes and he’s mafia life, will Crystal and Emilio be able to be together?

@Anahi12
Hi!
Thank you for responding to my post! I love vampire stories!! Please DM me for a read for read and we can set something up. Look forward to your message.
Have a great night!

1 Like

Congrats in publishing! Here is my story info if you are interested. Would appreciate it strongly if anyone would like to given it a read. Thank You!

EDITED: (NEW COVER IS NOW UPDATED IN THE APP, what you see is the old one!)
persuade by you cover

• Title: Persuade By You
  • Genre: Romance (but has a mix of drama & mystery)
  • Episodes: 5 & ongoing
  • Story’s Description: As a lost soul, Giada Elmourne unintentionally intervenes with Brody’s classic expectations. Little do they know, what right and wrong the untold brought to unravel. *LL *CC
  • Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5552516443078656

WILLING TO DO R4R