Blood Overlay Dripping Down

I have a blood overlay in mind, but I need help. I’ve seen people make the blood drip down someones face, and I would like to know how to do that. If anyone knows how, and can help me that would be great.

1 Like

Shift it and scale many times until u get it to the place you want and code that as many times as you want but first create it

2 Likes

I´m sorry but i´m confused and I don´t know what you mean. I know how to spot direct overlays, and make then move and rotate. What I would like to know how to do is have a little bit of blood on someones face then have it drip down. Kinda like in the story War Dogs.

Ok so first create the overlay and spot it to where you want. Code that. Do it again but move the overlay a bit lower then the first time. And so forth till you get what you want. If you want pm me so I can show u better.

1 Like

Ok, thank you, I will try that

No problem let me know if you have trouble doing it :grin:

1 Like

Episodewound

I am going to use the long one.

:joy: omg LmAo that’s the exact one I was gonna use for my story what a coincidence

LOL :joy:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.