Bloom's Free Art Shop šŸ„° [Closed till March 2022]

Hey! Would it be ok if i do half body or upto kneesā€¦I am not that comfortable drawing full body now :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Hi dear, thank you for thatā€¦
It is up to you :heart_eyes: anything in your mind will be wonderful :bouquet:

2 Likes

Ok love :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:ā€¦And i was thinking as the pose is vast so it would be good if i do it in 2 zone art scne ā€¦Would it be ok?

1 Like

hey, I know u have already full spots for your requests.
but I am just here to ask.
If you can draw three characters (half body)

I will request whenever you open for art again. :relaxed:

2 Likes

Yea i do draw :blush:
Yea sureā€¦I will be opening it again next week :grin:

1 Like

thanku for telling!! :relaxed:

2 Likes

Hii, I wanted to ask if itā€™s possible for you to tag me when you open this up again? I really love your art, and would love to request. :blob_hearts:

2 Likes

Yea obviously :blush:

2 Likes

Omg, thank you :relaxed:

2 Likes

Yeah, thatā€™s totally cool. Whatever works best for you :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Itā€™s better to be one zone :stuck_out_tongue: and you donā€™t have to paint the same, you can paint my 2 characters in different roles and places :heart_eyes:.

2 Likes

Ooo.then its ok :blush:

2 Likes

Hi! Can I know when youā€™ll be open again? No rush, just asking! Thank you! :heart:

2 Likes

I dont know :sweat_smile: As holidays are coming so i will be a bit busy though i will try to complete the requests in this month onlyā€¦ Probably end of the month maybe :eyes: I can tag u when i open :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Oh okay, sounds good! Thank you! :heart:

2 Likes

@Lena.writes I have started ur art and this is the wip

It will be completed in 1-2 daysā€¦I hope u like it :blush:
Can u send me a font for the title :grinning:

@Thima_123 Hi! Can u send me a clear pic of ur character as it will save me alot of timeā€¦For example like @/Lena.writes have send :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

@Itsmeayami I am sorry but i am struggling with the pose very much ā€¦It would be awesome if u can give me a clear pic of both character in epiosde style and a bit different pose for the girl in brown coat :sweat_smile:

@giulianna_creates Hey! After struggling alot i have decided i wont be doing ink characters ā€¦I am really sorry for cancelling ur requestā€¦So if u want a different art in limelight style u can change it ā€¦Otherwise i am removing ur requestā€¦I am very much sorry :no_mouth:

2 Likes

Hey, I am a new writer at episode and Iā€™ve completed 3 episodeā€™s with advanced directing. Only thing that Iā€™m stuck at is the coverpage of the story. It would really be quite a help if you could make a horror background. I dont wanna place the characters in the main coverpage. Iā€™ve done the inside coverpage, I want the main cp to be something catchy and scary at the same time.
Will you help?

2 Likes

Yea i would love toā€¦Can u pm me pls :blush:

1 Like

I opening my request again as i got some free time :blob_hearts:
Tags: @Melish.episode @Tropical_Hurricane

2 Likes

Wow, so far it looks Amazing! (Canā€™t wait to see how it comes out :see_no_evil: )

And the title wonā€™t be necessary :blush:

2 Likes