Blossom's Edit/Splash/Outline Shop! ~CLOSED CHECK INSTA TO SEE IF IM OPEN~

Welcome!
I only do character edits, and splashes. However, if you need a simple cover (basic edited characters) then I might be able to help you as well. Also, I’m pretty good at very simple art scenes. Just fill out the template for either a splash, or edit. If there’s any other details for covers/ art scenes, just put them below in your own form. I’ll get back to you soon with my special “Request Started” message if your request is accepted.

1. Always be kind to me and others on this thread.
  2. Please stay on topic and only make requests here.
  3. No art groups on this thread please. There is no purpose for you to be here unless a member is making a request.
  4. Please be patient when waiting for your request.
  5. Do not request here if you have already requested the same piece of artwork somewhere else.
  6. I do not want to join any contests, please do not invite me to those threads.
  7. Please be understanding if I decline your request.
  8. You must credit me @Dahlia_Blossom in your story.
  9. Please only ask me to redo your art up to 2 times only.
  10. Please do not steal my art if it wasn’t made for you.
  11. UPDATED RULE Do not pm me with requests. I will most likely ignore them or tell you to request here. Thanks!
  12. DO NOT JUST UPLOAD PHOTOS! GIVE DETAILS!
  13. I do not do outfits that you request if they are made by episode. I do custom outfits and/or mobile creation outfits.

Character Edit/Outline Examples:

Splash Examples:

(More coming soon…)

Other Examples:

Attachment-1
(More may come soon…)

Character Edit Template:

Please note that I only do ink character edits at the moment, but I do splashes in both styles.
I can do custom colors for hair, eyes, clothes, etc. I can also do custom outfits in the edit.
Hair Style:
Hair Color:
Eye Shape:
Eye Color:
Lip Shape:
Lip Color:
Nose Shape:
Any other facial details? (Example: Brow slit, facial tattoo, hair details…)
How much of your character is in the edit? (Waist & up, shoulders & up, chest & up, etc.)
Would you like your character in a certain pose/animation? (Looking over shoulder, winking, etc.)
Would you like any effects? (Glitter, beam of light, designs, etc.)
Any other details:

Splash Template:

What background would you like:
Would you like characters? If so, please also fill out the character edit template with this one for each character.
Any icons/designs/effects:
Any preferred fonts: (Dafont Only)
What would you like the splash to say:
Any other details:

Thanks for visiting my thread! Feel free to request!
Please Follow Me on Instagram! @Miss_Dahlia_Blossom (I’ll follow you right back!) Join the blossom fam and help us get to 150!! :kissing_heart:

My Art Thread Is Open for a Limited Time Only! Head There Now for Edits, Splashes, & More!
My Art Thread Is Open for a Limited Time Only! Head There Now for Edits, Splashes, & More!
Blossom's Edit Shop *CLOSED*
Episode Bliss Art Shop! (Open NOW!)
~Episode Bliss Art Shop~ CLOSED
~Episode Bliss Art Shop~ CLOSED
Which Piece is better? *Easy Poll*

looks good!

Thanks!

Amazing Dahl

Aww Thanks Ama!!!

Request now!
OPEN FOR BUSINESS!

I don’t need to request, but your work is amazing!

Thank you!

If you ever need anything, you know who to come to!

Skin Color: fair
Hair Style: beach wave hair
Hair Color: chestnut
Eye Shape: upturned luxe
Eye Color: green
Lip Shape: classic
Lip Color: ruby red
Nose Shape: aquiline
Any other facial details? (Example: Brow slit, facial tattoo, hair details…) nope
How much of your character is in the edit? (Waist & up, shoulders & up, chest & up, etc.) waist up
Would you like your character in a certain pose/animation? (Looking over shoulder, winking, etc.) flirt_wink_atcamera
Would you like any effects? (Glitter, beam of light, designs, etc.) can her hair be a LITTLE glittery?
Any other details:
nope

@AngelinaTheUnicorn Thanks for requesting!
I’ll get right to work. Please be ready to answer questions about your request if I have any.

@AngelinaTheUnicorn
My default background for edits is black. Is this okay with you? It would make it a lot easier…

yeah

@AngelinaTheUnicorn
It was a pleasure doing your request! Feel free to ask any questions, request changes/redos/ or submit another request!
Dont forget to follow me on Instagram @Miss_Dahlia_Episode and credit me @Dahlia_Episode!

Your artwork.

~ Blossom

Thank you so much! It looks awesome!

Your welcome!

Not requesting but this looks really cool! I really like your fonts :heart: do you mind me asking what u use?

Hey, Dahl. Can I request a pfp with character edit?

I use Dafont. I download them to an app called Phonto on my iPad.
Some of the fonts I use are:

• Aldine-Regular
  • Bakery
  • Beyond The Mountains
  • Bristle Brush Script
  • Sweet Pea
  • Strawberry Blossom

Hope that helped!
~ Blossom

Yep, totally! Just fill out the character edit form like Angel did…