Blue Is My Favorite Color

Hello, I’d appreciate it if you guys read my story and give me an honest feedback on it.

Name: Blue is my favorite color
Author: L. S. White
Genre: Mystery
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6190532235231232
Summary: A secret agent is sent back to her hometown for her last mission. She left 18 years ago and never went back. In this story we go down her bittersweet memory lane and add a little action and mystery to it.

3 Likes

Funny, I really thought that blue is your fav color :joy::joy:

4 Likes

Same here !

1 Like

Hi. I would love to do a read for read with you if you’re interested.:slight_smile:
Here’s the details to my story in case you want to check it out.
Author: S_Unique
Title: The Four Horsemen
Genre: Fantasy
Style: Ink
Description: 4 Sins. 4 Angels fell. 4 Horsemen rose. A curse was casted. And the battle of good vs evil is about to begin. CC/ Choices matter
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5482099054608384

1 Like

Sure thing.
Send me proof once you’re done and i’ll read yours :slight_smile:

Im really sorry I though I had already sent it. Here you go hun.

1 Like

Thank you. I’ll send you proof once I’ve read yours

1 Like

Hi! Your story sounds super interesting and it’s just like my type! Are you up for a r4r?

Author Insta: @bonniedundee.epi

Title: Game Of Disguises

Style: Ink

Chapters: 5

Genre: Drama/Action

Brief Description: Two best friends have fun by disguising themselves as other people and attend luxurious and fancy events, but what happens when they find themselves in the wrong place and at the wrong time?

LGBT inclusive + Advanced Directing

Link:

Hi! I just started reading your story and I really enjoyed! I thought I would send a screenshot as proof :smile: I can’t continue reading right now cuz I am out of passes but I will keep on reading for sure:

Also I forgot to comment my story but I just saved your post hahah :smiley:
Anyway my story is called “You, Me And The Beat” I would like some honest feedback as well :slight_smile: hope you will enjoy!

Hey there, we can do a r4r
I will read yours if you post a screenshot or something to prove that you have read mine <3
Title: Love is Lost
Author: Pheebsnomenal
Genre: Drama & Romance
Episodes: 12 - completed
Description: Athena thought she has finally found her true love, but is life really that easy? Her life went from being on top of the world to everybody betraying her after meeting “him”. She tried and tried to get her old life back until she finally met someone else. Will this someone be the one for her? Or will this someone be another disaster in her life?