Blue Lily - published

Hi everyone!

I just published my first story :slightly_smiling_face:

I’ve been a passionate Episode reader for a while now, and I’ve recently started learning how to write and direct in Episode. My first story will be a relatively short one - just about 10 chapters, I’ve layed out everything and made a plan of what I wanted to do in each episode, so I’ve got the ending figured out :slight_smile: You will get the chance of choosing your ending in a way, and I plan on giving you lots of choices, branches and customizations :wink:

I’d appreciate a read, and an honest review!

Here’s my story info:

Title: Blue Lily
Author: Anyanka
Style: Limelight
Genre: Drama
Chapters: 3 (ongoing)
Description: Josephine is a young woman surrounded by people who love her. When tragedy strikes, she turns her life around, making choices she never would have. Will she find her way back?
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5781915250065408

You can follow my Instagram account for updates and sneak peeks: http://instagram.com/anyanka.episode

Moved to Share Feedback section as that’s where posts seeking story reviews live! :v:t2:

Sounds great, I’ll be sure to give your story a read!

The artwork is beautiful by the way :blush:

Thank you Ryan! I’m new around here so I missed the right section.

Thank you so much! I painted it myself, and I’m glad you like it :slight_smile:

No problem, and welcome! :slight_smile:

:astonished: You have an amazing talent as an artist!

Can I hire you? But I can only pay in cake I’m afraid :joy:

I’m reading your story now, will let you know what I think when I’m finished.

I just realized I have an error in Episode 2, I’m afraid I have to update it…

Thank you! I’m afraid I barely have time to finish my own work :sweat_smile: I’d love to make art scenes, but I just don’t have the time… Maybe when I’m able to direct faster :smile:

I got halfway through Ep. 2 but I don’t mind re-reading it once you’ve fixed the error :blush:

I’m pretty good at directing if you ever need any help? I can send you the passcode & link to read the first episode of an unpublished story I have to see if there is any directing skill you’d like to know? I’m always happy to help :+1:

I’ve updated it pretty much right away :slight_smile:
Sure, why not, I’d love to read your story too! Let me know how I can help you out in return :wink:

Hello! I’m Gabbie! I read your story “Blue Lily” and I really enjoyed it! I also love your cover art. I made some really bad decisions but I can’t wait for more episodes! Your directing is amazing and I love your custom backgrounds. I love the fact the your story is going to be only 10 episodes and I admire that you planned it out completely. I am doing the same with my story. Would you like to read it? I would really love to hear what you think about it. It’s called, “Addison.” I look forward to more episodes from Blue Lily! I love Josephine, she’s a really good girl that’s going through a hard time. :smiley:

Hey Gabbie, thank you for your review! I’m glad you like the story. About bad choices - that’s the point, right? I hope Josephine can still get through it despite those choices :wink:
I’d love to read your story, can you give me a link?

Yes, I hope Josephine can rise above it all! :grinning:
Here’s the link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4892204633554944
I’m sorry for some of the grammatical errors, I’m still fixing them. But I hope you enjoy it, anyways. Please let me know what you think about it! :grin:
Thanks for your time!

Thanks Gabbie! I’ll be sure to read it soon :slight_smile:

I’m about halfway through episode 4, it’ll probably give me enough time to get my new backgrounds approved :slight_smile:
I was just wondering, would any of you like to have a chance to customize some of the other characters?

The Episode team surprised me and approved an overlay today!
Sooo, episode 4 is published! I’d love to hear your thoughts on it :slight_smile:

Aww that’s sweet of the! Also, GIRL HOW DID YOU GET SUCH TALENT?? I mean, I’m pretty good at art since I draw and stuff but LIKE HOWWWWWWWWWWWWW

Thanks! It’s not talent though, it’s just a lot of practice :smiley: Did you draw your profile picture? It’s pretty awesome!

mm no I didn’t but thanks! I can draw like that though!