Blue's SPLASH and COVER Request Thread! continued in a new thread

Hey, I like to request three splashes:
I would like two splashes. One for mature themes and sound
I would like the background to be like example number one, the episode backdrop.
In the Mature themes I would like it to be exactly “The story contains mafias and gangs, if you can’t handle death and crime, please exit my story now.” Can I have my main characters on the bottom like example one? Here are what I want them to do.
I would like me in the middle:
50%20PM
I would like Catalina on the right facing right:
29%20PM
And NIc to be on the left facing left:
39%20PM
And for my sound can you just have me in the middle and the background be space please.
And can you make me a splash for the to be continued?? Please make it the same as the warning splash but different words. It would be great if you could make me them!!

Hey! I’m Lorna and I need a splash warning of mature themes and strong language and I’m not sure if you do this but could you also create a splash for sound and music included? Thank you! (I’ll give you credit in every episode!)

1. Sound and Music Included/Warning: Mature Themes & Strong Language
  2. Any Feather Backgrounds
  3. In the splash of sound and music could you put in this - “This episode contains sound and music. For better hearing, please wear headphones or earplugs. Enjoy!” With a headphones Overlay next to the message/For the Mature Themes & Strong Language, could you just put a caution sign next to the regular message that episode has in their background?
  4. For the Sound & Music Included could you have any feather background with a message in the middle of the screen saying “This episode contains sound and music. For better hearing, please wear headphones or earplugs. Enjoy!” and then a headphone overlay on the bottom right-hand corner of the message. And on the Warning background, could you just do the default message the episode backgrounds have a caution sign on the bottom left-hand corner with a feather background of your choosing.

Thanks!

Working on ur splashes now!

@Ivy_Hall Your splash is ready!
If you want any changes to be made, message me.:relaxed:
And Best of luck with your story :+1::heart:

Don’t forget to credit me at @Blue2109 :wink:

1 Like

@phlegmatic working on your splashes right now!

Hey Lilly oh buddy oh pal?

1 Like

@phlegmatic Your 2 Splashes are ready!:heart:
If you need anything changed, contact me.
For the sound splash, I need your character details. :thinking:

3 Likes

@LornaIsMyName Don’t worry, I will work on your splashes now. :blush:

1 Like

Okay thanks!

1 Like

Oh my gosh!! THEY ARE GORGEOUS!!! THANKS SOOO MUCH!!!

1 Like

For the sound, could you make just this character on the screen but like on the far left with a cute background?? And it says in the middle “My story contains music, turn those phones up!!”
18%20PM

Sure will do that!

Thank you so much!! Greatly appreciate it!!!

YAY! THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH!!! :grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin:

1 Like

@phlegmatic here is your Sound Splash! :point_down:
Let me know if you want any changes to be made. :relaxed:

@LornaIsMyName Your Splashes are ready! :heart: :heart: :heart:
If you want anything changed feel free to contact me. :blush:

Thanks so much, I’ll be giving you credit in every episode the splashes are used in!

No problem! Best of luck for your story!!!

OH MY GOSH!!! It’s ABSOLUTELY BEQUTIFUL. Sorry for the late reply but I LOVE IT!!!

But could you change volume to phones or electronics??