Blue's SPLASH and COVER Request Thread! continued in a new thread

Your slashes are amazing :heart_eyes: I am just wondering can I get splashs off you? :slight_smile:
I hope I filled it out ok. :joy:

Type of slashes/Text
1)Warning please be adviced that this story uses mature themes and strong language.
2)This story use sound, please turn up the volume.
3)This story will be continued…
Background:
I don’t mind what background that is used :slight_smile:

A short summary:
Arianna is the daughter of a powerful witch and a ruthless gang leader, what happens when she finds out she has strange powers AND ends up falling for the enemy?

For the warning can you add this guy please

For the sound can you add her please

And for the, This story will be continued… can you add this girl please

Thank you! :relaxed:

All the pending requests are transferred to my new thread Blue's SPLASH and COVER Request Thread! Part 2 (OPEN) please let me know if I missed someone.

For cover

Name of the story and author
ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴀᴍᴇ ɪs ᴇxᴘᴏsᴇᴅ. ᴛʜᴇ ᴀᴜᴛʜᴏʀ ɪs ᴊ.ᴇ
Description of your story
ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʀᴇ ᴅʀɪᴠɪɴɢ ᴀɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜ sᴇᴇ ᴀ ᴠɪᴅᴇᴏ ᴏɴ ᴀ ᴇʟᴇᴄᴛʀᴏɴɪᴄ ʙɪʟʟʙᴏᴀʀᴅ. ᴛɪᴍᴇ ᴛᴏ ɢᴇᴛ ᴇxᴘᴏsᴇᴅ ʙᴇᴇʏᴏᴛᴄʜᴇs.
Background: you can select the background you need or I can select it for you.
ᴀ ʙʟᴀᴄᴋ ʙᴀᴄᴋɢʀᴏᴜɴᴅ ᴘʟᴇᴀsᴇ.
A detailed description of what you need.
ɪ ᴡɪʟʟ ɴᴇᴇᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴀɪɴ ᴄʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀ (ʜᴇʀ ᴅᴇᴛᴀɪʟs ᴡɪʟʟ ʙᴇ ʟɪsᴛᴇᴅ) sɪᴛᴛɪɴɢ ᴏɴ ᴀ ᴄʜᴀɪʀ, sᴍɪʟɪɴɢ.
Do you need both small or large cover?
ʙᴏᴛʜ.
Character Details?

ᴄʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀ ᴅᴇᴛᴀɪʟs

ᴛʜᴀɴᴋ ʏᴏᴜ ᴠᴇʀʏ ᴍᴜᴄʜ ғᴏʀ ᴍᴀᴋɪɴɢ ᴍʏ ᴄᴏᴠᴇʀ.

Hey,
I would like a cover please :slight_smile:

NAME: Live like there’s no tomorrow
AUTHOR: Megha
DESCRIPTION: When Clem has an appointment with a doctor everything changes. New friends and new dramas are swept into her life. Now Clem has to live like There’s No tomorrow.

BACKGROUND: I really don’t know what I want to use as my background. I would love for you to pick me a background. Pick anything that you think seems appropriate for my story. Thank you :slight_smile:

MAIN CHARACTER:

CHARACTERS

I would like all the characters to be in the cover doing their animation. I would also like the main character to be in the middle of it all. I would also like you to write on the cover that you can customise your characters.

I would also like both small and large covers please

I will make sure to credit you and thank you in a advance if you do make my cover

xox MEGHA

I apologize in advance because I know I’ve already requested a cover for you, but I’m indecisive so I’ve changed my story between this time and the last time. Thank you again. :slight_smile:

For cover

1. Name of the story and author
    Story: Midnight Bites
    Author: Leo Augusta
  2. Description of your story
    Ellis is a second-class citizen. . .all vampires are. As such, she washes and cleans after her stepmother and two stepsisters and is kept locked inside all day. One magical night may change her life and the lives of all vampires in the country.
  3. Background: you can select the background you need or I can select it for you.
    I would like you to select it for me please :slight_smile:
  4. A detailed description of what you need.
    I would like something that reflects the environment, something rural and rustic, but with a mixture of horror. Kind of like southern Gothic.
  5. Do you need both small or large cover?
    Yes please. And I would like the large cover to not have text PLEASE. as well as to be slightly different from the small cover, if you can.

Thank you again :slight_smile:

BLUE DID YOU SEE THIS YOUR ART IS ON GOOGLE!

No I did not :two_hearts::two_hearts::two_hearts:

1 Like

This thread is CLOSED and CONTINUED in Blue's SPLASH and COVER Request Thread! Part 2 (OPEN)

1 Like

Hello Blue2109,
I was hoping you could help me make an episode splash for my school project

1. Episode. loading screen
  2. your first example background would be great
  3. can you have the text say " Macbethany Act 3 scenes 1, 2, and 3"
  4. I would like all my characters in the splash with the facial expressions I’m sending and you can place them wherever you want at the bottom. I don’t have a specific placement for them.
  5. In my English class we read the story Macbeth and our final project is to make a movie or comic about an Act in the story and have our own twist to it and I chose to do it on episode. Ive finished everything and just need the splash for finishing touches. Its a drama/ murder story. I hope you can help me out. Thank you.

sorry, it’s only letting me put one picture per post

its limiting me to 3 posts max and 1 picture per post

You can pm the rest of images.

1 Like

Hi, Blue it’s me again!
I need a cover.

Story Name: DD: Dare to Dance
Author: cass.episode
Description: I’m re-telling the 80’s movie Dirty Dancing. My spin is that the story comes along with truth or dare.
Background:
Small Cover - A stage with a spotlight in the middle (but not a boring background) and these characters in the spotlight. And it would be cool if there could be other limelight characters clapping for them on the side or the behind them. If you could do that make the audience dim so the characters show. You can create the audience. But make it look diverse. And at the top, I’d like the title in cursive and underneath it a smaller my name.

Large Cover -
I’d like to have a blue background with white stars and typed the title and has a slogan feeling to it.

I’d like this made as soon as possible please, but I don’t mean to rush you.
Thank you!

it say I “cannot send a personal message to that user”

OMG can you make me a splash that would be so useful😩

Request in her new thread.

@BLUE2109 Maybe you should get Ryan/Jeremy to close this thread to stop all this confusion. :thinking:

hey blue …I saw u r good in making splashes can u make one for me too…??

Sure you can request it in the new thread

@Ryan please close this thread