Blue's SPLASH and COVER Request Thread! Part 2 (closed and continued in new thread)

I thought @ChayChay made a cover called broken…? If you did request oof.

1 Like

Hey, can I get a cover edited? I made this one for myself a while ago but it’s kinda subpar now
Mean_Girls_qLDI_posterThumb_qjQWApOpQa

Here are some changes that I’d like you to edit in:
-make the pic of the girls falling off a cliff larger, or at least big enough to see properly in the app. here’s the wide cover, if that helps for resolutions problems
IMG_9177
-change the author from “by haesu” to “by lizard”
-you can change the font if you want, i used gill sans ultra bold but it doesn’t look too polished. you can choose whatever font you want, you probably know more about what you’re doing than I do lmao
-you can add in anything else that you’d think would look nice if you want!

Also, I know this is slightly pushing it for a cover request but can you make an overlay that’s the words “over before you know it”?
Thank you so much!

I’m confused :thinking: I didn’t requested splashes for broken from chay? I got my cover for my story from her. I’m not looking for cover I’m looking for splashes? :thinking:

1 Like
  1. Name of story: Twin Switch Author: Konny Writes
  2. Lexi and Luna, two very different individuals, two very different twins. What happens when they switch bodies?
  3. Small cover: A girly room with one of those make up tables (with a mirror please) Large Cover: A throne room
  4. Small cover: Can you make it so that the first person I send you will hold a phone taking a picture of the second , third and fourth and the one with the hoodie can stand back, not knowing what to do Large Cover: The one with the crown will sit in a throne in a throne room (can the throne be girly?) and the one with the hoodie can kneel beside her rolling her eyes
  5. I would appreciate both

Take the time you have to
Konny

Sure! Here they are:

The first one is for aiden,second elijah, third taylor and the next two is for leia, last for nicholas.

This is the girl I want to take a pictore of the 3 other girls:

And this is her outfit:
Skjermbilde1
This is one of the girls that I want to be taken a picture of, could she be making the strike_a_pose animation?

And here’s her outfit:
Skjermbilde3
Another one of the girls that I want to be in front of the camera can she do the flirt_coy animation?

And here’s her outfit:
Skjermbilde5
This is the last one I want to be taken a picture of, can she do the talk_primp_neutral animation?

And here’s her outfit:
Skjermbilde7
This is the last one and I want her to do the talk_deny_neutral animation:

And here’s her outfit:
Skjermbilde9

For the large cover this is all you need:
I want her to do something so it looks like she serving her, but make her look irritated about it:

She’s going to use the same outfit as before
This is the one I want to sit at a throne, can she have the laugh_sit_giggle animation?

The same girl just with another dress:
Skjermbilde10

Sorry if I sound bossy, but I thought it could help you out since it’s pretty hard to make a cover without details and you just have to make it up on your own. And take your time, don’t stress!

Thank you!

P.s. you are amazing at doing this art

Thank’s so much, but could you put a quote in the up left corner that says, " my parents warned me about the drugs in the streets, but not the one’s with blue eyes and a heartbeat." I’m sorry for asking for so much, but you are amazing.

Also, could you make a splash similar to the cover, with a gun, pills and a heart, that says, Season 1: Pick your poison.

One with just the background, then the same exact splash that says, “Pick your poison.”

Current Request Pending
@Anniihp
@CeeDee
@J.E (outfit details)
@Lizard (I would need character and outfit details to improve it)
@Konny.Writes
@Danah

Outfit Details

Here you go!

1 Like

@Anniihp Here are your splashes! :blue_heart:
If you need anything changed feel free to contact me,
Don’t forget to credit me @blue2109.episode :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

@CeeDee Here are your splashes! :blue_heart:
If you need anything changes feel free to contact me.
Credit me @blue2109.episode :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Sure thing:

I made Lola’s hair blue so that it would show up against a black background, but you can have some artistic liberty with that if you think it looks a little goofy

Thank you so much :blush: x

1 Like

Blue you should parcicipate this **Amazing Art contest**

Thank you they look great! Just a quick thing, could you change in the first picture, That Taylor would be some other animation than leia, like some ”funny ” one ”talk_repulsed” or ” flirt_fingersnap (the end of it) or something else
And with Nicholas it would’ve been nice if the actual eyeroll would show. If you can’t get that that is ok but just replace it with some similar one.
Thank you!