I wasn’t sure if you were still open or not, but I do need a intro to my story, I didn’t know whether it was considered a cover or splash because it’s just an intro with a gap for some word overlays I made,and above the two main characters displayed I was wondering if you can put a quote.
- What type/s of splashes do you need? Intro
- Background: you can select the background you need : Just the simple blue lockers background.
- The text you may want in splashes : I was hoping a gap on top, then below that a simple quote that says “Don’t just look at their appearance, look beyond their appearance”.
- A detailed description of what you need : A gap on top, below that a quote and that can be small and in a pretty font. Then below that will be the two main characters, I was hoping for them to be back to back, shes a bit smaller than him, they both are sad and have their arms right beside the sides.
- A short summary of your story with story name : Beyond Appearance, What if there was two people that were the complete opposite, but oddly alike. What happens when they are brought together by fear, will they finally realize they need each other?
- If you want your characters in the splash , send me (character, outfit and expression details) Or a simple screenshot of your characters with the required expression.
- Your Instagram handle : sasb.stories
MAIN CHARACTER (She also has glasses, the round ones)
Skin : Light
eyebrows : Thin soft arch
Hair : Beach Wave Hair (Light blue)
Eyes : Round Bold (green)
Face : oval
Nose : Upturned
Lips : Classic (Blush)
Skin : Tan
eyebrows : Thin arch
Hair : Long Bangs (Charcoal)
Eyes : Stoic Almond (White)
Face : Defined Triangle
Nose : Button
Lips : Uneven (terrecotta)
Blue plaid Hipster shirt
White author outfit stripe skirt
thin clear circular glasses
blue chelsea boots and socks
Vneck t-shirt (Navy)
Large Stitched Jean (Chinchilla Gray)
Basic Sneakers (Navy)