Blue's SPLASH and COVER Request Thread! Part 2 (closed and continued in new thread)

Hi! :slight_smile: do you happen to have a black episode loading screen?

1. What type/s of splashes do you need?
    To be Continued and Warning use language and Sound and my Insta
  2. Background: you can select the background you need.
    thTAQUSRUY
  3. The text you may want in splashes.

1. To be Continued so, stay tuned on my Instagram and Episode Forums for more!
  2. Please be advised that this story contains themes and strong language.
  3. This story occasionally uses sound turn up that volume!
  4. Instagram: episode.chase_ Forums: episode.chase

1. A short summary of your story with story name
    Title: Flowers of Despair
    Summary: Family falling apart you acting career is stressful until one kiss on set changes life plans and re-routes them to a thrilling experience!
  2. If you want your characters in the splash , send me (character, outfit and expression details) Or a simple screenshot of your characters with the required expression.
  3. Your Instagram handle.
    episode.chase_

@BLUE2109 Thank you!

Hi. I’m looking for the episode loading screen in Black. It being plain with the logo. That’s all I’m looking for, I would really appreciate it😇thank you!

Here’s the reference/example:

hi can i request a splash

Hello, @BLUE2109 My name is Vanessa love can I request 3 splash backgrounds, please.
Characters:
Girl: Vanessa Love

Skin Tone:
Rose 03

Hair:
Long Wavy Parted Hair

Hair color:
Black Dark

Eyes:
Deepset Almond

Eye color:
Violet

Eyebrow:
Arched Short

Eyebrow Color:
Black Dark

Nose:
Round Button Upturned

Face shape:
Heart Soft

Mouth:
Full Heart Pouty

Mouth color:
Red Matte

Character Outfit: I am going to post them.

Background: Can you chose for me, please

Character Animation: Can you chose for me, please

Text
Splash background #1

• This Story will be continued

Splash background #2

• Thanks for reading love you

Splash background #2

• This story uses music and sound

Style: Limelight

Thank you

Hey! I would like to request a splash. I’m not sure if I can request two things at once, so I will just do one.

1. I need a “This Story Contains Sound” splash
  2. For the background I want the character to be inside a phone, and the phone to be glitching out. Hope that makes sense?
  3. For the text, I really just want it to say “this story contains sound, turn your volume up”
  4. I want my character to be in a phone, that is glitching out, with text saying “this story contians sound blah blah.”
  5. My story is about an ARG (Alternate Reality Game) called Olivia is Here. The MC follows the clues and tries to decode the ARG. If I say anymore I might spoil it! But basically, it is a thriller called Olivia is Here.
  6. My Instagram is @pxetal
  1. Name of the story and author: Lovable Psycho. Author: Adore

2. Description of your story: Being a Psychopath, it’s physically impossible for you to fall in love… isn’t it? (CC/Choose Gender/Choices Matter)

3. Background: you can select the background you need or I can select it for you:
    (It’s a action story so like fire and destruction)

4. A detailed description of what you need:
    I need the main characters in the front, Serenity (blond girl) to the left and Justin (brunette boy) to the right. They are facing opposite directions and are (draw_gun) then I need two characters in the back, the girl (Aubrey) is idle_terrified and the guy (Cole) is idle_wounded

5. Do you need both small or large cover?: yes please

6. If you want your characters in the cover , send me character, outfit and expression details Or a simple screenshot of your characters with the required expression.
    Serenity:

Details:
    Skin Tone: Olive
    Face Shape: Oval
    Eyebrows: Defined Natural
    Eyes: Upturned Feline (Black)
    Nose: Upturned
    Lips: Classic (Taupe)
    Hair: Fishtail Braid (Blond)
    Justin:

Skin Tone: Mocha
    Eyebrow: Bushy Wide
    Eyes Classic Round (Black)
    Nose: Button
    Hair: Modern Pompadour (black)
    Lips: Uneven (Mocha)
    Face Shape: Diamond
    Aubrey:

Skin Tone: Caramel
    Hair: Beach Wave Hair (Black)
    Nose: Elven
    Eyes: Upturned Feline (Black)
    Eyebrows: Medium Angeled
    Face Shape: Soft Heart
    Lips: Classic (Terracotta)
    Cole:

Skin Tone: Tan
    Eyebrow: Straight Bold
    Hair: Boy Bun (fawn)
    Eyes: Classic Round (Green)
    Face Shape: Defined Natural
    Nose: Button
    Lips: Smirk (Terracotta)

7. Your Instagram handle.
    @/adorable.episode
    (If you choose to do this, thank you so much

Name of story: Me Too
Author: em
Background: mugshot background
details: : mugshot background, main character in the middle up front. You can only see her upper half, the top shed be wearing doesn’t have to be complicated, but a neutral colour, no orange jumpsuits please (a black or white top would work) The MC is holding a white piece of paper in the front of, two hands on each side of it, paper is placed parallel and on it, it says the TITLE of the story, which is: Me Too
Small cover please
Character info
Main character:

Gender - Female

skin tone - mocha

eyebrows - seductive arch

hair – classic bob – colour – Auburn

eyes – upturned bold – colour – white

face shape – oval

nose – elven

lips – full round – colour - mocha

I kind of explained the outfit already, youll only be seeing the upper half of the body and most of the shirt part will be covered by the piece of paper so any nutria color top, any style of top whatever looks best
facial expression, im not so sure but i want something badass tho, so maybe you can help with that;)
my instagram is @em._.epi
Any questions or if you want any more details inbox privately.

Hey your work is really nice i was wondering if you can make me a Small cover and Large Cover Thanks!

Hey if you have time could you please make me a cover, here are the details:

Title - Leave us
Genre - action / romance
Description - Its about two rival “teams” get stranded on an island together and have to work together to get out.

style - limelight

Girl:
Hair - Long wavy parted in aqua grey
Skin - neutral 3
Brows - arched natural in deep brown
Eyes - female generic in blue green
Face - diamond
Nose - round button upturned
Lips - full round pouty

(wouldn’t let me send in pictures so…)

Guy:
Skin: neutral 03
Brows: straight medium, black dark
Hair: Tousled Loose Curls Long, Black dark
Eyes: male generic, green emerald
Face: male generic
Nose: straight narrow
Lips: Full Heart Natural

If you could, could you please add some texture to the hair of bot of them and maybe a bit of highlight on the girl.

and idea for the background could be a jungle…

thanks so much!

~Shushan

I’d like some splashes please!

1. The types of splashes I need are the mature themes and Turn volume up ones

2. The background I would like where it’s like the opening episode theme like it says episode and characters are below? That one.

3.The text is your choice.

1. I would like my characters on the bottom of the turn volume up and mature themes it should be the same thing like the theme is the opening where it says episode and the characters should be doing different things like in different idle positions and the main character (Bree) should be in the middle with (Alex) to her left and to (Alex’s) left should be (Mom) then to (Bree’s) right should be (Dad) and Alex should be looking at Bree and Bree should be shy/awkward.

2. My story is about a girl named Bree who’s family has been competing in running and she’s been working so hard and in her past she’s made a deal with a boy on if she beats him he’ll have to do whatever she wants but if she looses she has to strip for him. So it’s basically them competing. The name of the story is Run Me Over

3. My Instagram is episode.srj

Thank you so much!

Here are my characters

A cover please (;
Hidden Elements By: Anna.Roberts
Ignia. A planet where everyone has an element, given to you at birth. Can you use them to save the people you love?
You can select it if that’s alright
The title at the top (center), my name at the bottom right and the MC Dea in the middle, with the animation idle_sad_loop. The second MC Drew should preferably be behind using the same animation.
Only a small cover would be necessary thank you
(If you want your characters in the cover , send me character, outfit and expression details Or a simple screenshot of your characters with the required expression.) I’ll send you the pictures if you’re open to doing the cover for me .
anna.roberts.episode_

1. What type/s of splashes do you need? A warning splash
  2. Background: you can select the background you need.

something like this would be great!
  3. The text you may want in splashes.
    Warning this story contains mature themes and strong language
  4. A detailed description of what you need.
    Characters: Caroline:
    body : olive
    face shape: oval
    brow: seductive round
    hair: fawn and beach wave
    eyes: blue and upturned feline
    nose: elven
    lips: classic cherry red
    Caroline shushing and wearing a pink romper with any white shoes
  5. A short summary of your story with story name
    My story is about a girl who’s father passed away and was sent to a boarding school. There she meets many new people who become her close friends. She specifically meets a boy named Dylan who she instantly clicks with. Blacksmiths Boarding School.
  6. Your Instagram handle.
    episode.bbs.official

Hey! <3

Cover please :slight_smile:

Background: The Mysterious Girl
AUTHOR: Mishell
DESCRIPTION: When Mishell comes home, she founds out, that they are moving to LA. Leaving your friends, boyfriend and all of these memories isn’t easy…Will she make new friends and be the Bad girl again?

BACKGROUND: I don’t know right now. I would like you to pick some becase i don’ really care :slight_smile: <3
MAIN CHARACTERS: (with animations)
Mishell:

Hunter:

I would like these two characters to be in the cover doing their animation. Mishell standing
on the left and Hunter on the right.

I would also like large cover. (same things like on the small cover, but a little different backround and bozh characters standing like on the small cover but on the left)

And I would like a few slashes please… <3

First:
TEXT: This story contains strong language, themes, sounds and zooms! Tap slowly!
CHARACTER:
BACKGROUND:

Second:
TEXT: To be continued…
CHARACTERS POSE:
BACKGROUND

And third:
…I want splash with episode loading screen…
TEXT: Welcome to The Mysterious Girl by Mishell (ig: panakova.m)
CHARACTERS AND ANIMATIONS:
ME:

MISHELL:

HUNTER:
EMILY:
LIAM:

Thank u so much <333333333 I know it’s a lot…:sweat_smile:

(Btw. Sorry for my bad English)

xoxo MISHELL <33 (i’ll tag u in the story <3)

`

`

may i request a cover

• What type/s of splashes do you need? warning
  • Background: you can select the background you need.23%20AM
  • The text you may want in splashes.
    Warning this story contains mature themes and strong language!
  • A short summary of your story with story name
    A girl is going through huge amounts of loss. Will the boy she meets help her out of this sadness or drag her back in.
  • If you want your characters in the splash , send me (character, outfit and expression details) Or a simple screenshot of your characters with the required expression.
  • Your Instagram handle. @episode.BBS.official
    [/quote]

HEY,BLUE2109,SORRY IF MY PM’S TO YOU WERE MESSED UP,I WILL SEND YOU ANOTHER STRAIGHT REQEUST TO MAKE IT EASIER FOR YOU. FOR THE COVER :
Can it be the character floating in front of the background with her hair in the wind orange and blue electric charges|surges emitting from her and her eyes glowing orange and for the background can it be an explosion that takes place inear the London Big Ben, if you can do that ,thank you so much I HOPE IT ISN’T TO TALL OF AN ORDER

Hair: Sleek Ponytail, Dark Black
Eyes:Deepset Downturned,Violet
Mouth:Medium Thin,Peach Gloss
Brow:Arched Natural
Body:Copper 00
Nose:Round Button