Blur effect, code or an overlay? Let me know!

Hello, I was just wondering is there such thing as a blur effect that you can place to make a background blurry or is it just an overlay? If it’s a code please give me some info on how to use it/If its an overlay perhaps some of you have it and could share?

It’s the background already blurred turned into an overlay and you just fade the overlay in.

how do you fade out an overlay? what command do i have to use?

1 Like

@overlay OVERLAYNAME opacity # in s

Its as simple as that!


It’s the opacity command. To fade in, the opacity needs to change from 0 to 1. To fade out, it needs to change from 1 to 0

You can learn more about overlays here

1 Like

Thank you!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.