BODY: Supernatural creature body "shapes"

We have vampires…
But maybe we could have mermaids~ Different coloured tails with different shapes and patterns. Also, maybe eyes with slit pupils rather than round ones.
Fairies~ The wings would actually be part of the body and could be animated to flap.
^Same with angels^
Werewolves!~ Human avatars could have the animation of becoming a werewolf and then, like the new horses, an actual werewolf could have its on avatar like this ->

But with a “Werewolf” option as well!
All the mentioned above would be coolest with their own avatar options just because it would mean a larger, more particular way of customising these supernatural creatures.
Elves~ basically just a human avatar with the option to choose ear shape.
Dragons would be AWESOME too :smiley: (like the horses- own avatar- but dragons)
Centaurs, or other half-breeds, too!
Any of these would boost many fantasy writers story telling and make their jobs easier! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:
Thank you so much for your hard work Episode Team! :grin:

Also: EYES: Heterochromic Eyes (two different eye colors)
We NEED this

64 Likes

Support! That would be so cool

2 Likes

Support :two_hearts:

2 Likes

support :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

100% Support from me! I’d love to have these! They would be so useful and just make fantasy stories way more cooler :smile:

2 Likes

Support

2 Likes

Support!

2 Likes

Definitely support!

1 Like

Ya, I was thinking of somehow including a dragon in my story…
So yes definite support!
Oh and bumpity bump!

2 Likes

Support but highly doubt Episode would put in that much money and work for this to be implemented

2 Likes

Support

1 Like

Support :sparkling_heart:

1 Like

I also think its time we include children body shapes? It’s weird seeing a 4yo or so with developed chest

4 Likes

Glady will make coding much more easier for stories involving supernatural creatures!
Support!!!

2 Likes

Support! I will include unicorns and pegasus (since we have horses)

2 Likes

Support!

1 Like

support and it would be cool if they added other animals like wolves, cats, dogs, snakes…

4 Likes

Support!

1 Like

Support! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

support!

1 Like