Body Tangle Story chapter 39

Hey guys, I starting reading Body Tangle by Jalen for a while now. I just got to chapter 39 and was wondering if anyone else got to that chapter as well. I’m kinda stuck between forgiving Adrian or making him sweat a little bit more. What did you guys pick and why?

3 Likes

I forgave him, lol I think that by now you already picked but wtv

I actually haven’t lol. I’m so indecisive. I kinda am stuck between those choices because I don’t want to hurt Nate cause he seems like a nice guy. By the way, when Adrian comes in, and if you choose, “is he really serious” does that mean you rejected him completely or made him sweat a little?

It’s like if he’s seriously asking that question, like she already know the answer, btw I’m team Adrian all the way!

Don’t worry Nate’s reaction is chill

I just don’t like chapter 40 cliffhanger

yeah that girl was so wrong for that but you know he wasn’t doing anything with he because he didn’t even know she liked him

I know I was thinking the same thing too

1 Like

She was just salty
:salt:

1 Like

Fr, I don’t like her at all, I knew she was planning something all along

1 Like

She is just DeSpErAtE asf

1 Like

I knowwwww, she’s so annoying, if she gets over him sometime in the future and then apologizes I sure won’t forgive her

1 Like

Agreed

1 Like

Ok cool thank you :slight_smile:

time to finish chapter 39 now. Thanks guys

OMG I finished chapter 40 and I am so annoyed. I was ok with Lizzie when she had like a passive crush on Adrian. Now she’s gone all fatal attraction on us trying to cut our hair and stuff. Hmmm…

2 Likes

She really needs to move on. Fatal attraction vibes. I hope she gets with Nate or Mason so she can leave Adrian alone in peace.

2 Likes

:joy::joy: So true!

1 Like