Body Tangle Thread **Poissble Spoilers**

One of my favorite stories is Body Tangle by the Jalen sisters. Has anyone read the latest chapter? Holly cliff hanger! Let’s talk about it!

3 Likes

i was so nervous at the end when Kyle leaned over! It’s a little f’ed up in my mind if something happenes between Kyle and hailey cos after all kyle is adraians guardian. do you think hailey is attracted to kyle?
but omg I love bpdy tangled so much :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

I started to think that story gets boring, but finally something interesting happened.
I don’t like Adrian any more tbh. He’s kinda patronizing, wants a lot while not willing to give something in return. Kyle is hot.

1 Like

:100:% think Hailey is attracted to Kyle. I kinda want them to have something hidden behind Adrian’s back. That would be so interesting :flushed:

1 Like

it would :thinking: but still a little messed up that Hailey may get together with Kyle. it would make the story intresting, i’m not sure

2 Likes

Yeah a little messed up :joy::joy: but c’mon Adrian is being a jerk at the moment so mine as well get back at him by getting with his guardian :joy::joy::joy:

What if that’s who she looses her v-card to. Since Adrian won’t do it she wants to find another person so boom it’s Kyle. If her dad found out he would be way more angry than he was with Adrian :joy::joy:

1 Like

True

I read this too! I am so conflicted though because part of me thinks ‘ooo something juicy will happen…I bet they will kiss!’ Whereas the other part thinks ‘I bet he just pecks her on the forehead or hugs her’ I kinda want it to be a kiss though and kinda don’t because if he kisses her, yeah that will bring loads of drama and be really interesting but tbh I like Adrian because his not wanting to commit and being hot and cold a lot makes him more interesting to me and in all honesty just the thought of Hailey kissing Adrian’s guardian sounds wrong to me. Then again I can’t deny that he is hot! And I just realised that I’ve just sorta been debating it out with myself lol :sweat_smile::joy:

4 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

noooo if she loses her v card to kyle… nope. nope.nope. but yeah arian is being a jerk

2 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

Hey, I am also reading Body Tangle. Did anyone get to chapter 39 yet?

Omg best story ever, I can’t over it, I just finished it.