DARA’S TEMPLATES: Body Type Choice Templates For Female and Male

Click the link below to get templates that allows readers to choose from Generic, Athletic, or Soft body types for females, and Generic, Athletic, Soft, Slim, and Female body types for males.

If you would like to have a plus size option for female, click the link below:

24 Likes

Thank you so much Dara!! :heart:

1 Like

that was fast, amazing daria

1 Like

How about combining this script with plus size female? That’s a piece of cake for you. :wink::heart:

I did, it’s in the plus size link above

1 Like

Plus size and new body types in one script?

Yep!

1 Like

I search and I search and I don’t see :cry::cry:

I mean something like this:

Which size?

1. General
    • Generic
    • Athletic
    • Soft
  2. Plus Size
2 Likes

Found it now :heart_eyes::heart_eyes: Yes, in bed with half closed eyes and on phone, the browsing isn’t the best.

Thanks for your patience!! :heart:

1 Like

Thank you Dara!

2 Likes

Thank you @Dara.Amarie :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:
The coding queen :sparkling_heart:

2 Likes

Thank you Dara!

1 Like

Thank you! :blob_hearts:

1 Like

This is amaizing! Thank you Dara! :heart:

Bump!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Bump :dizzy:

I was wondering if anyone had any experience using the second template, the one called “Female Plus Size Body Type Choice”?

For some reason it’s giving me lots of glitches when I preview my story on my computer, phone or iPad :confused: It adds the 4 body types on top of each, instead of showing just the selected one. In addition, after the 3rd time or so of previewing it, it plays the story only with the plus char as default and never shows the others.

Furthermore, whenever I try using the command “become” to convert my plus size character back to my default character after a dressing game, it doesn’t show my previous outfit selection.

If anyone can enlighten me on this, I’d very much appreciate it!! :heart: