Bonitas Art Shop **Closed To Get Cought Up**h

Agreed :ok_hand:t2:

2 Likes

Omg I love them ALLL… Tysm it’s beautiful I will credit you definitely… I’m using this maybe chapter 9 or 10… I’m on 7 now… But when I publish the chapter I will let you know… Tysm​:heart::heart:

2 Likes

You’re welcome. :blush:

The only thing is can you resize it… It won’t let me upload it to episodes

2 Likes

Size is 640x1136

2 Likes

Tysm

I will be starting your art scene tonight it will take me a couple of days hopefully before Friday.

2 Likes

Ok, thanks for telling me :heart::heart:

If you help on something, I’ll answer it for you!!

1 Like

Hello! I was hoping to get a cover maybe?
Limelight
Female

https://global.discourse-cdn.com/pocketgems/uploads/episodeinteractive/original/3X/b/3/b33c0f8e0eee32ad33f435beaf4909f4d747e444.jpeg
Just changed the lip color to dark red gloss.
You can play around with some features like hair style but keep the nose and eyes the same please
Background: https://wallpapershome.com/images/pages/ico_h/19760.jpg

Title Fantasical: The Mysterious Being
Thorina Loves
Whichever will look the best
Make the girl stand facing the castle. And please, can I have a large and small cover?

2 Likes

We will add you to the list soon. Just quick question the background image is it a free image to use if not, pixabay.com have backgrounds for free of use.

1 Like

I believe it is.

I TOTALY TAKE THAT BACK OMG!!! I’m so sorry! You know… you can chose any fantasy background, I don’t mind.

2 Likes

Ok, no problem. Hun one of us will get to it as soon as we can.

I’m going to start you INK request. Please let me know if you still need or not as I will start in about a hour on it. Also just to make it so I dont; have to scroll through half the thread lol can you mesage me the INK info. Thank you :slight_smile:

Here is the progress I should have it done by tonight or tomorrow night.

2 Likes

So much better than how mine was coming out.

1 Like

Do you still have it? Curious. :grin:

1 Like

No, :slightly_frowning_face: I trashed it.

1 Like

@Sayanjali_Rizvi

3 Likes

Amazing as always

2 Likes