Book and Upcoming Episode Story!

I have some great news!

Some of you may already know me from the art I’ve shared with the community!
I’ve been away for a while now because my good friend and I have been working on something MASSIVE.

The recent digital art I’ve done actually pertains to a project we’ve been working on for the past month.

After a lot of planning and organizing, we’ve finally set on writing a book and adapting it to episode!

We want to write it in story form so we have a smooth basis to adapt it to the episode portal. This story is extremely complex and there’s been nothing like it published before.

We understand that some things aren’t meant to be portrayed on the app so we hope that the book form can illustrate missing pieces and EXTRA scenes.

I’ve posted first few chapters on Wattpad.

Name: Eternal
Genre: Fantasy
Wattpad account: lavishlife

This lovely cover design was done by @brinn, the art was done by yours truly!

Story Summary

A young boy is offered a mysterious ancient book from a stranger, he takes it to his older brother who insists its fake and hides it for it to not be found for years to come. Many years later as the Older brother reaches adulthood; him and his friends are seeking adventure and decide to take a look at the ancient book he had hidden years ago. The ancient book tells of a story where there’s hidden magic that can be unlocked for the worlds use. It is said you must find the thief, trickster, saint, abomination, and the corrupted one before the key can be revealed. The Older brother begins an adventure to find these 5 figures out of curiosity, impulsiveness, and seek for adventure. This is the story of how the 5 powers that changed humanity forever were founded.

This story will include lgbtq, poc, and LOTS OF ADVENTURE.

Here’s a link to my linktree!

It has all of my art work and the link to the story!

Check out the story for sneak peeks! The entire story will be posted on wattpad before the last episode.

For more updates or questions my instagram is
@episode.zaddy

Thank you so much for helping our dreams come true!

5 Likes

Oof

This topic isn’t really the place to share your story Kelzblogs (create your own topic).

Anyways, congrats @Zaddy! I’m excited to read this story; the plot looks amazing!

1 Like

Beautiful art :heart: you’re very skilled. Good luck!!