Book Club and its problems

I know book club is a fairly new addition to episode and doing so its going to have its fair do of problems. What I’m about to send next is what I’ve copied from what I’ve written to an admin as I’m too lazy to rewrite.

I am informing you the troubles that many of us have been facing because of the club system. One of them is that members cannot see others unless we are communicating to each other in chat which also leads to my second point our points that we are earning aren’t being seen even to the club leaders. This is worrying as some leaders are automatically demoting or kicking people out if the don’t get to the minimum target. Another problem that people are facing especially me in particular is the fact that NONE of the rewards are BEING UPDATE! What I’m trying to put into words is that whatever the whole team earnt isn’t being processed to others, taking them longer to reach than others. In my person experience at this moment it says 334/1750 points and I have 3 points to earn whilst others are on their final one? Over half of this group is facing this problem and I fear that others in the episode community are having the same.
Please can you forward this message to those who programme Book Club.

3 Likes

Moved to Report a Bug Mobile App. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :smiley:

Please contact the support team with a help ticket to let them know about these issues. They will be more than happy to assist you with your app :smiley:

I don’t even have the update and Ive sent a help ticket twice and still don’t have an answer on when Im going to get it. I’m just getting very vague answers :face_exhaling:. But I also know that it definitely has issues and my friends have been making a lot of complaints and thats the same with other people. :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

That should definitely be a bug, I helped with the beta testing and those features should be available.

1 Like

Tory now says shes going to look into it. Honestly I don’t think anything can be done for me. I even sent another help ticket and I got another very vauge answer on when I will get the update. They literally said very soon but it might take some time. Honestly I just want an actual answer I’m getting very frustrated.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.