Book Club Challenge Issue? Idk what to name this lol

Hi, does anyone have this same issue as my club members? Whenever they press the “Challenges” section, it just exit out of the app. I already told them to first turn their phone off and on. Then if it still doesnt work, ill ask them to delete the app, turn their phone off and on, and reinstall. It works for one of them, but the other girl, it doesnt. Now its happening to another girl and idk what else to do. Can somebody please help us? Please and thank you.

4 Likes

I haven’t had that issue but I’d suggest maybe having them send a ticket

1 Like

I was gonna tell them that too lol, thank you :smile:

1 Like

No problem, they could try getting out of ur club and getting back in but that’s taking a chance since there’s no guarantee they will be able to get back in as well as it working .

1 Like

Lol, girl i would not recommend that for my girls. Trust me, i noticed if you kick yourself out then theres no way going back. But for some reason if the club leader/officers kick you out, you can come back :joy:

Lol sometimes episode just is weird other than that thought idk what else to suggest if restarting their devices , deleting the app , making sure it’s updated , making sure they have enough storage , writing a ticket and hope someone gets back . Wish I could suggest a way to fix it but it seems like it’s another episode bug :woman_shrugging:t4:

1 Like

Lol i feel you girl, still tho thank you again for helping us. :wink:

1 Like