Book club chat issues

Is anyone else having issues with non book club members getting into our book club chat in Episode? It says we have 44 members in chat. Is there any way to fix?

2 Likes

I have noticed that my group chat says we have 51 members but only 25 people are actually allowed in a book club. I haven’t heard anything about anyone outside of the book club being able to see the chats of a book club they are not apart of. So I think it’s just a bug and that episode will probably fix it in the next update. Though I may be wrong.

1 Like

I hope so. Some girl is in there and making people uncomfortable.

2 Likes

Hi there peaches it’s rose and yeah she is making us uncomfortable I hope this glitch will be fixed soon and it’s not just us there are many clubs like that I have saw them

Yeah it happened to all clubs for no reason :disappointed:

1 Like

Hi there @Ninjapants646, if you haven’t done so yet, please let the team know about this issue by sending them a help ticket :grinning:

1 Like

I did! Ty!

1 Like

Ty!

1 Like

Yesss, it kicked out one of our club officers and now she can’t get back in. :frowning:

I’m confused why am I seeing a red notification and people’s comments in notifications on my device but when I click them nothing is there. I don’t know which club they are coming from. I click the red dot and it goes to main page. I click the comment that pops up and nothing happens. I am not in anyone group because i definitely have clicked leave group when in noticed no one is active in the ones I tried to join. I even made my own group and no one is in it which is frustrating. How can I get people to notice my group? What’s concerning was I saw a comment pop up in my phone and it said “ where is the leader of the group” …… I thought that was my club but when I clicked it nothing and no one was in my chat room.
Why would I see other comments if I’m not in any other club? I thought you can’t stay in a club one you leave it? When I want to join a group I see no one is active with 0 points so finding these random comments are frustrating.

Did they promise a new update in the feature to make this better?

1 Like