Book Club Help/Find/Question?

Hi, is anyone that is in a book club started their challenge yet or whatever? Just curious because the book club I’m in haven’t started yet. I was so excited to start but no challenges have been made yet. Sad part is I even chatted my club members on a group chat. I send a reccomendations on what books to read becuase others are asking what is there to read for our club. Only 1 person answered, said “thanks, I’ll be reading it” and thats it lol. Like idk, im just bored and waiting for something exciting to happen.

So yeah, has anyone started yet, what’s it like? Did y’all enjoy it? Is it cool to meet other members in your club? Something? Lol tell me anything about your guys club.

2 Likes

I don’t have the feature so yeah I’m just an unlucky person who has missed out on getting the feature for some reason.

1 Like

Aww that sucks, I feel so bad. Yeah I see others are dealing with it too. Hopefully you guys get it.

I doubt we will its been 4 days since the release of the feature. Its also been 3 days since I sent a help ticket to the episode help team and they replied and said that there is nothing they can do about me not getting the update and they also said that they dont have a date when I will get the update so yeah. I doubt I will get it :pensive:

1 Like

Like all of my friends got the feature. But they use iOS so I thought the update was only for iOS users. But yesterday I found out that an Android user got the update. I honestly feel left out and it seems that the episode team doesn’t care about those who are left out. :pensive:

1 Like

I feel you, always hate that answer “we don’t know the date” but you sure know when to publish this whole book club. I remember having a problem with them with the VIP Issues.

Do you have the episode app on other devices besides your phone? It’s gonna sound weird what I’m telling you right now but I have it on my new phone and old phone. I mostly use it on my new phone, the weird part is that this device dont have the reading streaks. But my old phone does. What I’m saying to you is maybe the Book Club option might show on your other device. Sounds stupid I know but is just a thought.

Btw i have an android too lol

No I don’t have it on any other device. None of my other phones would be able to handle it because of space and also because they are old and are almost dead. One is also literally dead so yeah.

1 Like

I’m honestly upset that the episode team can’t do anything for me and many other users. :pensive:

1 Like

That sucks, hopefully everyone gets it. And I know it sucks how they do that to us people with Androids. I dont know if it does this to you. But my Androids like to shake when it zooms in, but IOS doesn’t. So sad. But then again is probably just my luck with that.

Honestly I don’t think they will do anything about it. I’m losing hope at this point and I’m annoyed that everyone else is having fun and I’m not and I’m just missing out.

1 Like

It’s honestly sad. I was looking forward to this update. But now I don’t even have it and the episode team doesn’t care that I don’t have it. Everyone keeps telling me to submit another help ticket. But thats not going to help and I’ll probably get the same answer. I’m not going to wait 24 hours just to get the same answer.

I haven’t done anything tbh , I have the feature but people are saying it has a looooot of bugs.Also I can’t join the club I wanna , a friend of mine made a club but I can’t find it and there is no way to invite me nor search it up so I’m just waiting.( I have a IOS/iPhone)

2 Likes

I feel like I wasted my time sending that help ticket honestly.

2 Likes

Literally no matter how long I wait I’m probably not going to get this update and guess what episode won’t care. Because I’m just one user who doesn’t have it. They don’t care about just one person.

1 Like