Book club on episode app

Pls what’s happening to the book club. No one is able to join. I suggest there should be a search for any book club. From 25 members to little after removing in active members. Episode pls fix your app else people will leave

11 Likes

Yeah, mine glitched out too :sob: it kicked me out of the club I was in, and now won’t let me join any new ones… I ended up just making my own club, because that’s the only thing it let me do :skull:

4 Likes

It did that to me too… and now it’s not even working :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

When did you make your club? And did any member join, like the complete 25?

3 Likes

Mmm I created it about a week ago, and I’m still the only reader in it

3 Likes

Omgggg. Episode should fix this ASAP. Is there no way readers can message them directly?

5 Likes

I made book club awhile back and remove some people and I only have 18 people in it and someone left or the got kick out by mistake I do agree the should add a search bar no one hasn’t join an over a week I’m still waiting for someone to join my bookclub
[/quote]

2 Likes

It can be super annoying tbh. I hope they fix it quick. People also complained they haven’t been able to get into a club.

2 Likes

Same with my friend, im trying to help her get members to join by posting a screenshot of her club. Girl been waiting for weeks now lol. Hopefully you girls who are struggling like my friend is able to get members or either episode fix it because thats unfair, especially to others who can’t join because of so many people making a club that says its only for themself.

Seconded. I can’t get anyone to join my book club, and when I search all I get are “only me” book clubs.

is there any problm for joining my club always had 25 members i kicked out the inactive ones and previously automatically new members get added but now it is not happening

1 Like

Nobody has join my
Book club in months I even changed the names few times and still I I only have 15 people in my club most of us are active expect for one

Yep same I had 9 members after removing the inactive ones since last year and still to today 9 members, it’s 8 now since I removed myself after promoting another member as club leader… I created a new club 30mins ago so we’ll see…

Weird. I keep getting notifications from conversations from what i assume is another book club :skull: because none of the usernames in my notifs r from the bookclub im in. When i click on it, the convo in my bookclub dont match the ones im getting notifs about

1 Like

Really want to join the book club who is active and completing tasks in each week

1 Like

Search for my book club and join.

I’m an Episode avid reader, love stories mostly about Mafia, Romance, Drama. Each week we will vote which story to read. Hope to see lots of suggestions :kissing_heart: