Book club suggestions

I am currently running a book club on episodes app, I have been running it for a few weeks, I am looking for small (under 10,000) reads to use as weekly challenges
Some requirements:
It must have at least 10 chapters preferably more.
It must not have skip the wait or early access.
Thank you for recommendations.

6 Likes

Hi can I recommend my story or does it have to be another person’s own?

Either is fine as long as it’s under 10k reads, no skip the wait/early access and has at least 10 chapters. :grin:

2 Likes

Thanks! :relaxed: I hope you read mine! It has a strong female lead, a hot ceo, mystery, drama and romance

Story

Author : Simi.a

Title : Apply pressure

Genre : Drama

Style : limelight

Instagram : simia.stories

Description : A strong-willed engineer. A billionaire CEO. They’re both fighting for what they can’t have. Can they beat the odds stacked against them? or will the pressure crush them both?

Link: Episode Writer Portal

1 Like

I will have your story after this next challenge not the one coming up in 2 days but the one after that.

1 Like

Thank you :relaxed:

1 Like

Hi there! I recommend The Unwanted by Evilyn. It’s an amazing story :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

I will add it to the list

1 Like

the devils love by @kelly.stories on insta is a great story!

1 Like

That has way to many reads, the goal of my book club is to get authors who would not otherwise be found a chance to get their story read, the story had to be under 10,000 reads. But thanks for the suggestion any way.

1 Like

Blood & Soul by Taralynn

Thank you so much for doing this!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::sparkling_heart:

Story: The Unwanted
Genre: Mystery
Insta: @evilyn.writes
Episodes: 12
Style: Ink

Description:
15 years since we’ve been deemed useless and deported to Earth. Now, we reunite to solve the supernatural murders and as past becomes present, our mistakes become fatal…

Advanced directing/ overlays etc.

Link: https://episodeinteractive.com/s/i/5431076573085696

Also up for r4r!

1 Like

You can read my story: ‘For HIS Sake’. It totally fits in this month.

Title: ‘For HIS Sake’
Author: AngelWings
Instagram: @angelwings_1983
Genre: LGBTQ+
Style: LL
Episodes: 21 (More are following!!)

Description: After a tragedy you decide to turn your life upside down. You quit your job and has one friend left. That changes when you meet him… Your LI… :wink: 18+ Male MC, Male LI CC, LGBTQ+

Link:

Cover:

Small cover FHS

Happy reading and stay safe!!

Love A-W

1 Like

Someone already recommended your story :smile:

2 Likes

Oh yeah I see it now thanks :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Thank you for recommending :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

No problem! :smiley:

1 Like

Hi, thank you for this thread. :hibiscus: Here’s my story :sparkles:

Story: The Way To Paradise

Author: Stephanie_angel

Genre: fantasy / mystery

Style: Limelight

Instagram: @Stephanie_angel__

Description: She’s a broken girl recovering from past trauma. He’s a playboy hell-bent on making her his. Will he be able to show her the way or will her darker secrets wash everything away? CC

Link: Episode Writer Portal

1 Like