Book Clubs and Bottom Navigation Feedback Thread

Hey all!

Leave your feedback regarding Book Clubs and the new Bottom Navigation here!

19 Likes

I think that it will definitely be unusual, but it brings more fun. For now I can only say that I’m glad that there will be something new, guess we’ll see how it goes, book clubs sound good!

8 Likes

thats interesting, reminds me of something another story app has :thinking:

3 Likes

Sounds interesting. Will book clubs be for just featured stories?

12 Likes

I was also wondering this. It would suck if it is :confused:

9 Likes

That would suck royally. Hope not cause it’s dead on arrival if it is the case.

15 Likes

I’d love to join a book club and read. But it’s been 6 month since I can’t read @Tory ! I don’t have ads free package option to buy. I usually read 30 chapters and more for a night, because I enjoy reading. One chapter today and one in a week it’s not interesting to me, while I can’t afford to buy gems and passes separately. It doesn’t go with my budget. While I’ve been buying ads free package for 11€ for almost 4 years. It’s devastating that I can’t read Episode anymore. :disappointed:

1 Like

…are we forced to read and discuss featured/original stories? or is it all stories??

5 Likes

Nope!

All stories!

24 Likes

That’s good news. Thanks @Tory :blush:

3 Likes

@Tory i have a concern question? will there be a profile , accountment , Genres, All of the stories , content winners, we stories, we love , own voices, create , settings , Episode Vip?

Were will all of setting of menu will go?

will there still be in menu that we have still?

Will there still be menu for feature updated in it own page like home and search book club gifts?

will book club allow us to come out and go see all of the stories still?

were will all story published will go?

were will all feature story will go?

1 Like

I think all of this will stay, but now will be in the bottom of the screen…

2 Likes

i hope

true

2 Likes

OMG! I’m in LOVE with the book club concept :sob: i’m just really nervous how episode is planning on implementing it. Does the club all vote on a story, or does a host pick one out, if there is a host.

8 Likes

I’m loving the idea too! I really hope small authors will be featured a lot more, rather than just the same stories covering Instagram (which are amazing too, but it’d be great for all authors). It would be great if there were categories for this eg stories with less than X reads in X genre

5 Likes

omg im kind of excited! sadly it didn’t roll out on my phone yet but i cant wait :smiley:

2 Likes

Can we create our own book club group that people get to join?

2 Likes

Hi there! Yes, all the book clubs will be created by players.

7 Likes

from the pictures provided in the other thread, it seems like you have to read a lot of chapters to get rewards.

from what it seems like, you get 1-3 points for reading a chapter. does that go for everything? i care more about the actual book club than the rewards, but still, i don’t think i would put any effort into the challenges if i had to read an excessive amount of chapters to get something

2 Likes

The book club concept sound fun :yellow_heart: