Book Clubs Release Feedback Thread (starting July 11th)

Hey all!

Starting a new thread for feedback regarding Book Clubs and its larger release here!

9 Likes

Hi @Tory how do we share our book club with people? How can they find a specific club made by us?

10 Likes

Following :slight_smile:

Right now it seems to only give a list of like ten and there’s no way to search or even share them? A way for the owners to link accounts or a search function would work wonders I think. @Tory

8 Likes

I’ve made a club but cannot see how to invite my friends to it? Is it on my profile or can I link people to it? Does the name show up in search? Thank you! Super excited for this new feature!

8 Likes

How do you add books to the book clubs? I couldn’t figure it out.

2 Likes

Same here. I know a lot of authors have questions.

It’s in the works to have everyone’s book clubs appear in their profiles to make it easier to find people’s book clubs.

Like how do you add a book to challenges? A new challenge will pop up later in the week.

4 Likes

How do we also go back to the main book club menu? I created one but I don’t know how to get back. There’s Edit and Leave Club in the settings.

You have to leave your club in order to get back. You can only be in one book club.

1 Like

Well that sucks, tbh. XD I thought we could join more than one. XDDD

2 Likes

Right episode always dropping the ball

3 Likes

ikr lol :joy:

1 Like

oh okay. Cool. :thinking:

I don’t even have the update and there is no option for me to update.

I keep getting notifications from chats even tho I’m not even a club member.

How do you add people to the bookclub? Can they search it?

Yeah, I think it’s so people don’t take advantage of the book clubs to get double/triple the rewards.

2 Likes

No they can’t sadly, I had to keep refreshing the app until finally my friends group popped up!

Oh, that makes sense.

1 Like