So I have gotten audible some time ago. but I dont know what to buy. usually what I buy of books has always been whatever is on sale. and well with audible abandonment, everything cost the same. and I don’t know what to get.
I like star wars and have now listened to 3 star wars books. and I wanna listen to something els. but I just don’t know what.
I like fantasy, and have mostly read teen fantasy, but would rather it be adult fantasy, but doesn’t matter if it market to teens or even kids as long as its good.
some books I have read. Fallen, the house of night, Harry Potter, game of thrones, Coraline. hex hall. black dagger brotherhood. hunger games
things I like in books, it doesn’t have to fit everything. as long as its good it doesn’t matter that its not really a thing full of what I like, just a few of them
also if you got some episode stories there fit those to please recommend them
- fantasy world, I dont really like stories taken place in our world.
- stories with enemy to lovers, dont care if the big bad guy or just the guy she on the same team with but they hate each other.
3 been short. like not have too many sequels. lately, I read many trilogies who got a 4 book there sucked. and I am so tired of having to collect too many books,
4 no chosen one, this is properly hard but I like stories where they decide themself they wanna help not one kinda of power who made you the chosen one.
5, magical creators, and I don’t mean elves and fairy, but orcs, dragons, and many others not that human creators
- not to many love interest, actually only one would be amazing,
7 and continue, unleash its 2 on my list, I would like no romance at all, or that its is a very little part of the story
8 again unleash its number 2, a healthy romance, that means no creepy abusive stalker crap.
- good written characters, espically the female ones, there dont need to be saved by a man or dont have a brain
- adults, I dont wanna read more stories about kids/teens saving the world, leave the kids alone.