Book recommendations, please ๐Ÿ“š

Hi!
I am looking for romance books. Something sweet.
Poetry, novels-anything.
Thank you so much :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Check out my storyโ€ฆ

Title: Shado
Author: Roy
Description: After tragedy, Roy returns to civilization a changed women. She begins her crusade, determined to put things right, with the help of her trusted people,waging a one-woman on crime
Instagram : roy_episode
Style: Ink
Chapters: 5 and ongoing
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5108744574074880

Shado_S9_posterThumb_cEh8zzozgE

1 Like

Thank you so much, I definitely will when I have time.
Also, I am looking for a real book.

Cover is beautiful and description is interesting. Thank you :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Weโ€™ll always have summer
the sun is also a star
Everything Everything

2 Likes

Thank you :heart:

1 Like

Unbreakable By Kami Garcia

1 Like

Thank you :heart_eyes:

YOU NEED TO READ MALORIE BLACKMAN BOOKSSSS but start from Noughts & Crosses. :upside_down_face:

1 Like

Percy Jackson
Lunar Chronicles
Serafina and the Black Clock series
Mortal Instruments
39 Clues
MazeRunner

2 Likes

if you havenโ€™t read it yet, soulprint & the fault in our stars are amazing :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

~Noughts & Crosses
~The Divergent Series
~The Hunger Games
~The Fault in our Stars

3 Likes

My favorite one is The Thorn Birds
Long before Fleabagโ€™s Hot Priest, there was Father Ralph in Colleen McCulloughโ€™s best-seller. The epic tale of love and loss surrounding a family in the Australian Outback spans decades and is one giant soap opera in the best possible way.

2019 Best Romance Novels for your reference
https://docsbay.net/the-21-best-romance-novels-to-read-right-now

1 Like

Try reading the Immortals Series by Alyson Noel. They are really good, and barely predictable. I read the series and personally enjoyed them. Itโ€™s about a girl who, in her family, was the only one to survive a car crash. She woke up one day and realized that she was psychic. Then she meets this guy who could tell her all about these powers and help her figure out how to use them. Itโ€™s really interesting, but I donโ€™t want to ruin it for you.
Another book you could try is โ€œSimon vs the Homo Sapiens Agendaโ€, Love Simon is the movie that is based off of this book. If you enjoyed that book, read โ€œThe Upside of the Unrequitedโ€. They are both books written by Becky Albertalli and will warm your heart. I hope you enjoy. :grin:

1 Like

Thank you very much everyone :relieved::heart::yellow_heart::heart:

Freak the Mighty
Anne Frank

โ€”โ€”

The Last Finch was recommended by my Padrino, but I havenโ€™t read it yet. Maybe you can give it a try and give me feedback on it, and then we can possibly discuss it together and our thoughts on it :hugs::sweat_smile:

1 Like

Thank you, I would love to discuss it with you later :smiley::heart:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.