Book Recommendations?!

So I’ve been doing a lot of reading episode stories, books, and manga also. I was wondering if anyone had any book recommendations? to give you an idea of what I like, I like murder mysteries and some fantasy books, if you have any manga recommendations I like manga that is similar to; Solo Leveling, Omniscient Reader’s Viewpoint, Tomb Raider King, Limit Breaker, Second Life Ranker, Kill The Hero, SSS-Class Revival/Suicidal Hunter, The Advanced Player Of The Tutorial Tower, or The Live. (if you needed manga recommendations then there you go :slight_smile:)
So yea if you have any recommendations pls tell me them!!!

5 Likes

Oh my I love Arsène Lupin, Gentleman Burglar by Maurice Leblnac. You should give it a try.

If you read webtoons then I recommend To Love Your Enemy

3 Likes

@Solarnetic ive seen that webtoon before and it’s really not my thing :sweat_smile: but for the book recommendations, thank you!:blue_heart:

1 Like

I really liked A minute to midnight by David Baldacci, it has a sequel and I am planing to buy it too! I also liked Into the Water by Paula Hawkins and Sisters & Afterwards by Rosamund Lupton.

And fantasy book I really liked is this one, its written by Ange (a married couple: Anne i Gerard Guero) but I cannot find the english name of the book sorry! (This title is in Croatian). But it’s a really good book about vampires in Versailles. The French Revolution did not happen, the monarchy still rules today, and it is rumored that some (or perhaps all) of the court are vampires. The story begins when the main character Angélique, the daughter of a duchess who is fighting for her position at court, is almost assassinated.

image|335x500

3 Likes

thank you! i’ll check it then out

2 Likes

Cityy of wishes,? it is fantasy and really nice

1 Like

I have been having a bit of issues, I’ve been wanting to read more stories but I’m noticing all the really good ones have that new 11 hr wait added to them. Kinda makes it to where I haven’t even been wanting to read any

1 Like

Hello! I have a few book recommendations for you. :relaxed:

• All of Lisa Gardner’s books are amazing! (thriller) :heart_eyes:
  • Ursula K. Le Guin is another author, all of whose books are magnificent (We can say that she usually wrote dystopia and sci-fi as a genre.)
  • Planet of the Apes by Pierre Boulle. (My favorite sci-fi book!) :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:
  • Animal Farm and 1984 by George Orwell (dystopia)
2 Likes

Hello, are you looking for episode stories or books?

books!:relaxed:

Have u read the Legend series by Marie Lu?

A Promise of Fire by Amanda Bouchet is good. The age on it is 17 due to some of its content (I dont know how old you are so I thought I’d just put the age here in case). It’s a fantasy romance- if you’re into that- and I really enjoyed it. It’s part of the kingmaker trilogy, of which I’ve only read the first book so far but I loved it. Would 100% recommend :slight_smile:

the rest of the story by Sarah dessen is a good book

and truly devious by maureen johnson

Ok