Bookclub Reset?

Hi!

This morning, our club at 50 points and we had a double pointer.

I just checked the group. The double pointer is gone and everything is reset to 0…

How did that happen?

6 Likes

Same in my bookclub. Challenge is also ending in 11hours :thinking:

1 Like

Oh phew luckily I’m not the only one.

Yes! It’s ending very soon.

1 Like

happened to evryone, people guess its a bug

1 Like

I didn’t knew it happened to everyone. Didn’t saw any message about it.

That’s why I posted one. :smirk::thinking:

3 Likes

Yoow, same girl

I havent seen on the forum, but their is a few on the reddit page.

My book club is glitching too, im glad to know that we aint the only ones lol.

1 Like

I just checked and our book club reset too. We’re back at 0 points, have no featured story, and the challenge ends in 8 hours.

1 Like

Yea, same here! My clubs challenge started yesterday, now our challenge is down to 11 hours, and our challenge story is gone! Hope episode announced something soon!

Yeah same here lol

Yes my book club too, I checked just now and was reset with no challenge story and 6 hrs remaining. 28 reads out of 30. Last night before midnight all was working well.
Any updates or messages from Episode support?

Anyone continuing to read during this surprise challenge? I sure hope we get credit and rewards. The rewards
still locked even thought the 30/30 goal been reached.

2 Likes

Yeah same here with my group as well!

1 Like

Same as the book club the I’m in .

Same! My club has never earned the key (1750/1750), so we did for this one (30/30). I was hoping something magical would happen or another set of challenges, but nope😂

1 Like

bruh that happened to us too :weary::weary::weary: i’m just gonna see what happens when it resets in a few hours

1 Like

Now it says the next challenge starts in 4 hrs??? And the points are still there??

2 Likes

SAME! Hopefully it’s back to normal? And the points count for the upcoming challenge? Lol

2 Likes

I hope so cause this is so confusing :sob:

1 Like

Me too! My book club is also not working our challenge restarted and our points are at 0 now. I’m so confused.

1 Like