Bookclub Reset?

So I guess we don’t get double points anymore? :unamused:

1 Like

I’m confused as well!! The shorter times and the 2x stories aren’t showing up I’m so confused.

2 Likes

I thought so too as I saw kept the points. Then a few minutes later it reset challenge again points to 0.

1 Like

Yea shows the same on mine! We don’t have a challenge story anymore so no double points. :unamused:

1 Like

Same , I had just set the challenge story back to before this glitch messaged my club member to wait 3 hrs to start challenge again. Then of course as soon as I sent message , this screen popped up , the challenge reset again lost the story back to 0. I agree with all now it’s beyond frustrating.

2 Likes

Yeah we wont

We found the error that was causing this, and there should currently be a challenge running alright. If this is not the case, please submit a ticket!

1 Like

There is a challenge, however no option to set a challenge story for 2x. Just option to read any story for 1x. Is this the final fix? I’m ok with this as long as there is a workable challenge and no more resets. Thank you for the update.

1 Like

Yes, ours is doing the same .

Thats the same for me, i chose a book for the challenge but right after that it wasnt there and the timer was changed too. But i wasnt trippin because as long as the club is working perfectly and fine then its cool. Hopefully it stays that way lol.