📚 **BOOKS** vs **MOVIES** 🎥

Ikr, especially Finnick that part got me :sob:

And btw, your pfp goes perfectly with your reply :joy:

2 Likes

I I started to become Leary when Bree died… everything started going downhill from there!!!

I feel that this pfp reflects my response to everyday scenarios in life at this point. Everything has me with either resting bytch face, of face palming :woman_facepalming:t4:!!! :sweat_smile::joy::rofl::woman_shrugging:t4:

2 Likes

I think Gale belonged in District 2 though, tbh

2 Likes

You know what :thinking:… tbh… I don’t even remember. I have to go back and tortured myself with the book… or even worse the movie to remember who was supposed to Ben from which district. :woman_facepalming:t4::woman_shrugging:t4:

Book:

Movie:

I happen to like the book version more :blush: :relaxed:

2 Likes

Books :books: to me and usually the best!!! This is probably one of the most popular series because other people have also mentioned this… I have yet to read or see the movie of it yet.

1 Like

Percy Jackson :flushed::sob:
And the movies were a disgrace to Percy Jackson etc and Rick Riordan :grinning:

Have you read the HOO Series? I actually liked it better than the Percy Jackson series :see_no_evil:

@Creole_KareBear You should read it :raised_hand:t3::pensive:

2 Likes

this is probably one of my fav books. i actually watched the film before the book but now i love the book so much

and this is the film, it’s also really good except some factors, but i still like it. i just probably prefer the book (:

1 Like

I know , I know… I will … I can almost promiseALMOST promise… :sweat_smile::joy::rofl:

1 Like

I never knew there was a book :books:. But I saw the ads for the movie :movie_camera:. Never actually read/ saw either though.

1 Like

I read Percy Jackson is 7th grade so a pretty long time ago :joy: :sob: Right! I didn’t like to movie at all
& no i haven’t read HOO.