📚 **BOOKS** vs **MOVIES** 🎥

Oohh!! Always welcm dear!! :heart_eyes::heart:

1 Like

What is the first book :open_book:? The information said it was book #1 . Let me go back and get the first one.

1 Like

Okay!!!

Thank you for letting me know that this book was out of order. I am waiting for this book to become available now.

1 Like

YESS! This is the very first book. The other one was the first book in the Kane Chronicles series which takes place a couple years after the Percy Jackson series :see_no_evil::sparkling_heart:

I hope you enjoy reading! :sparkles:

1 Like

Aaaahhhhh!!! Okay :ok_hand:t5:. So the first book I had was the first of a completely different series. Okay cool. Because I was going to say, why would these people lie about this book being the first of its series when it is not. But it is the first book… for a different series written by the same author. Thank you for bringing this to my attention.

1 Like

Yup. :see_no_evil: Hope you like it​:flushed::heartpulse:

1 Like

I watched the movie verison of that lol.

1 Like

What did you think :thinking:?

1 Like

It’s really good :relaxed: Jackson, and his two friends who stole the car to get outta the place or to live and I think they were at a rooftop fighting some kid who was at the rooftop (the bad guy) yeah that’s my fav part I don’t remember much (even though that was about a month or 2 ago.

1 Like

Cool!!! Sounds like you enjoyed it!!! :+1:t5:

1 Like

Oh no no :sob: The movies were terrible. There were so many huge mistakes in the movie. And the character who played Percy, Logan lerman himself said that Percy Jackson may have been his worst movie :grinning::cowboy_hat_face:

And then Rick Riordan also didn’t like the movies so he’s the one directing the upcoming series so that nothing’s wrong :sparkling_heart::sparkles:

2 Likes

:neutral_face: Then why is it still put up?

1 Like

:grinning: quite frankly, that movie should just :running_woman:go​:running_woman:. But legally, it doesn’t break any laws so :facepunch::tipping_hand_woman:t4:

The books were just perfect. :pensive::raised_hand:t3: Dare I say that the movie is probably what reduced the popularity of Percy Jackson books 🥲

2 Likes

:eyes:

BUMP!!!