Booted from bookclub as club leader

As the title says I was booted from being leader in a club book that I ran which was originally ran by @/Marysol.Episode but became mine when she took a break for a bit. I was able to see it when I got on like 5 mins ago but when I went back to chat I was no longer apart of it :sob:. Please tell me this is a glitch :weary:

But when I view it, it still lists me as the leader? I’ve signed out of my account and signed in again but nothing so far

3 Likes

I have the same problem but i can’t view it

1 Like

Hopefully they fix it :sob:

It’s a glitch , it’s happening for everyone .
My book club ppl and a few other ik of that have book club also got it .
I also tried seeing if I could join one of those club that are featured and it acts like I can join then throws me out . So I’m assuming this is smth on episodes part .
Either it’s a glitch or their updating it and we didn’t get a warning this was gonna happen .
Reddit is blowing up as well

3 Likes

It won’t even let me join a club. It just says error and then kicks me out of the app :woman_shrugging:t2:

1 Like

I haven’t tried joining one but I’m glad I’m not the only one that’s experiencing this :face_holding_back_tears:. Hopefully it’s just a glitch on their end and gets fixed soon

Hope so
Hope we don’t have to start from scratch

1 Like

I have same issue as well. I logged in earlier all was good then this afternoon I logged in no longer in club yet same screenshots as above I searched my clu and c is full and I’m listed as club leader.

Masi
Club leader of
MamasGoodReads

2 Likes

I pray we don’t

1 Like

Same here, I hope they fix it soon, must be a glitch :sweat_smile: I thought someone booted me :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

I thought the same but then I remembered I was leader and no one can boot me but me from leaving the group voluntarily :joy::sob:

1 Like

All club leaders must be in a panic, I know I am lol

2 Likes

I went straight to the forums to see what happened :joy:

1 Like

Can Club leaders be booked? I sure hope not😢. I really hope it is a glitch to fixed before challenge begins.

2 Likes

I saw when Nessa replied and was gonna reply myself but left to do something. Came back and saw that :moyai:

1 Like

Thank you for the original post about this. Yes I’m sure all of us BC leaders are in a panic.

In case of worst case scenario we are out of our original created BC, we leaders could create a new BC together just for clubless leaders😆

2 Likes

That would be a great idea but I hate the feeling of starting over especially when you connected well with your members :face_holding_back_tears:

1 Like

(upload://pGzuOrFtj2KV2p0negK5YvGFV1N.png)
I am am officer in proseandcons and I can’t participate in my club even though I’m in the list, getting message from another random group and I’m not on their list

1 Like

Omgg me tooo I am a leader in my club and I was like who kicked me out :raised_hand:t4::sob: hopefully the glitch will be fixed soon

1 Like

Sorry for the trouble all! The team is aware of this issue and has been looking into this shortly after this thread was started. As soon as I have an update on the fix, I’ll let you all know.

11 Likes