Bored While Writing My Episode

YESSSS!! Love it :joy: :joy: :sob:

1 Like

:joy::joy::joy:

You guys should follow my insta @Miss_Anon.y.mous!

Same, Im writing my stories and having a little writers block.

1 Like

What’s your story about?

1 Like

It’s already published, just working on new episodes now. Boy, I am still getting some writers block from it, but im trying hard to get these episodes out.

Title: A Prince’s Curse
By: lanafrazer_episode
Instagram: lanafrazer.episode
Genre: Fantasy
Episodes: 3
Style: Limelight
Description: Cursed for eternity, shocked by his betrothed, he will not stop until he finds a solution to end his curse. What will become of his betrothed? Will he find a cure or love?
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6490473514205184

Cover:

And I am working on my magicka story that I didnt get to finish, so yep it’s a lot I am working on.

It looks interesting. I’ll check it out. Mine is still in the works.

1 Like

What is yours about?

Mine is about this girl who find out she’s a witch. When her name is found out she is chased by vampires that killed her parents, and want to finish the job. She has to then go on a quest for a silver dagger, that could kill the vampires.

Omgg so me currently :joy:

1 Like

Sounds very interesting x

1 Like

Anybody else notice how small guy characters are compared to the girls? I literally hate having to code it to where there bigger than the girls. TOO MUCH EFFORT

:joy::joy: I was writing something not too long ago and I tested it out and I was like woah okay, that’s not right

1 Like

YAAASSSS, literally me. Sometimes my freestyling can be the death of me. Sometimes what you have in your head just does not look good in the app

1 Like

OMG you get me :joy:

1 Like

The guys just look like dwarves

OMG someone should literally make snow white and rhe 7 dwarves in episode. I would so read :joy:

TOTALLY, at least then that person won’t have to take the extra time to make them look taller

1 Like

:joy::joy:

1 Like