Borrow Some Backgrounds!

Hello!!!
I have a request, and I would be very grateful if you would help me :slight_smile :slight_smile:
I plan to work on a story in LL style, and I need some, New rooms for sleeping, new school hall more on the theme of the school I would like, oh and if you have the sleeping room on the purple color, I adore this color.
Of course I will mention the name of the person i requested and more if the person actually edit and create the backgrounds :slightly_smiling_face:
I hope you can help me and I hope I added this topic in his correct section.
Thank you!!!

Moved to Art Resources since you’re looking for backgrounds. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about where to correctly create topics, and feel to PM me if there are any questions. :wink:

some people who (I think) can do it

not sure if this one does it aswell but you can always ask

this one doesn’t take request but maybe you can find one that you can use in the tread they are free and she doesn’t ask for credit

free ones right here aswell don’t know if she takes requests

3 Likes

Thanks for tagging me :heart: I don’t take requests because I don’t have time to make that every days work, I just do them by inspiration.

But much of what @Daniela96 is looking for, can be found in my drive :heart:

1 Like

Oh thats great, can i borrow? :slight_smile:

Yes check my profile to get full link to my drive :heart:

Wow, thank you so much :heart_eyes:

Is this ok?

In my drive you can also find all needed overlays for that background.

1 Like

Wow, this room is so beautiful :heart_eyes:, and i tryied to open your free drive but is says that your folder with things inside is on trash, :frowning:

You clicked the link in my profile?

1 Like

Uhhh no, but i’ll check it out now :slight_smile:

1 Like

Wow, i was find a lot of amazing stuff, special the Halls,:heart_eyes: wow, congrars, you do an amazing amazing job with this backgrounds :clap::clap::clap: and once again thank you so muuchh.
I’ll give you credit in all episodes, is yours and i respect your work :heart:.

2 Likes