Both point of view? Or Only one?

I have two character in my story the girl and a guy. But I want to give reader the snese they know both of them. But I am worry I will overwheml the readers instill. So I need you help should I do both or only one?

Do you want two piont of views? Or 1?
  • I want to know both point of view.
  • I want to know one point of view.

0 voters

1 Like

As human beings we’re able to have (I believe) 1/200 meaningful relationships. Don’t be worried about overwhelming your readers, just pace yourself. :ok_hand::eyes:

1 Like

I get that but I feel like I am repeat myself in some sense. I can give the readers both piont of view far down the story. if that make sense?

1 Like

I think I get what you mean - you don’t want it to be repetitive. You could switch the narrative and convey both of their feelings, but you could also add a sense of mystery for one of the characters and keep it to one point of view. :woman_shrugging:

I have a feeling to keep it one point of view for the first few chapters. because that is more the background of them and they difference lifes before they meet up. I feel like later on in the story I can give reader a feeling of know how both of them thinks and feels at times but still try to keep that mystery going on with one character.

1 Like

Honestly, that sounds great. You’ve got this. :relieved::eyes:

1 Like

Thanks so much

1 Like

Moved to Share Feedback since you’re asking for opinions on your story. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :smiley:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.