XD same

1 Like

Bump!

Advice: Call her Amy.

Emily get a life.

Emily, stop.

1 Like

CATCH-UP
I met this cute boy Xavier, it was great talking to him, I was at the play ground with my sisters and we met! 2 days ago

I went to the playground today and I saw him. So I sat on a bench in my phone and I caught him staring and I said “You staring at me?” then he said “What Chu mean I ain’t staring at you” with this cute smile on his face. He was with his siblings and they were just the cutest things ever :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Awwwww :pleading_face::pleading_face: sounds like a cute Epi love story :pleading_face:

1 Like

We’re just friends

1 Like

That’s the start of everything :scream::joy:

1 Like

So after school today I was grabbing my phone out of my locker when this boy I think is cute he has a terrible personality tho grabbed gum out of my locker and wouldn’t give it back so he took 3 pieces (mind you, I love my gum :pleading_face:) and then handed it back, then this other boy I think is cute again, bad personality asked for some right as I slammed my locker shut and I said no and every boy around me was like “wow she’s sassy”

The point is…I just wanted to rant abt cute boys I got to interact with XD

1 Like

Oof…

1 Like

Lmao I thought I was all “cool” because I got over my ex pretty quickly (I just didn’t, I just started hooking up and called that getting over someone), but my ex and one of my best friends are still pretty close, which I don’t mind. The other day my friend and I were hanging out and he asked me if I would ever go back with her. I said no, because she dumped me and I thought saying I would go back would be kinda…sad, and he left it at that.

Turns out he was asking because my ex asked him to ask me. She wanted to give us another go and I’m the genius who passed out on the opportunity. Now I’m too scared to call her because it would mean explaining that I do want to go back with her, I just lied to our mutual friend for the sake of maintaining some dignity.

1 Like

I’m sorry about that, but think about what you really want. Temporary happiness or whatever the other option is (never been in a relationship by choice XD)

1 Like

Xavier is amazing! I love his little brother, he is 5 yrs old and we talked for 6 days now and he said he loved me he is like the sweetest and is like a little brother. I was like…

Why are you squeezing me so tight?

Because I love you.

1 Like

Awww!! That’s good!!

cough cough start of every episode love story cough cough :joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

But Xavier he defends me, but like physically, I guess. My brother lost my sister and I was mad as HELL :fire:, He said if I wanted him to get my brother for me. I said no but I meant yes, it’s like he read my mind. He put my brother into a position to where I could hit him :facepunch:.

1 Like

XD he understands you this is so sweet :pleading_face::pleading_face::pleading_face::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

1 Like

We’re just friends, I’m kinda disappointed though…

1 Like

You should be more than friends!! I’m shipping you two so hard!

1 Like

I’m not disappointed with the friends thing… It’s something else I’m sad about that has to do with him :tired_face::tired_face::tired_face::tired_face::tired_face::tired_face:

1 Like