Boy Short Underwear Set Cotton for Male bodies

Hi y’all! So I’m writing a story with a nonbinary (AMAB) person in it and I was trying to make an outfit using the Boy Short Underwear Set Cotton clothing item with a muscle tank over top so that you could see the sides of the bra but the bra keeps going OVER the shirt. Is it something I’m doing wrong or is the layering just made weird by episode? It doesn’t really make sense considering that it’s supposed to be underwear. Other shirts also layered beneath the bra. Is there anything I can do to fix this or do I just have to do something else?

6 Likes

That isn’t really something you can control. So to answer your question, no you haven’t done anything wrong.

Have you tried any other tank tops?

2 Likes

There was one that went over it but it made the bra disappear completely (so the waistband didn’t show) so that didn’t really work either. Oh well.

Yeah unfortunately, with layering clothing you really just have to take what you can get. I hope you figure out another outfit to use instead! Good luck!

2 Likes

I mean you could try refreshing the page or you could try un adding all of your clothes and try putting the bra on before the shirt?