Boyfriend troubles

Okay, so I’m pretty sure by know we all know that there really is no prince charming in real life. In every relationship they’ll be atleast one trouble or another. So, I wanna know, what are your boyfriend troubles?

5 Likes

I love him don’t get me wrong at all but he’s like a terrible texter :joy: I mean he told me what’s wrong and why he can’t text that much which I understand and believe him it’s just still hard since he doesn’t text me much

3 Likes

My boyfriend trouble is not having one :joy::sob: #foreveralone

11 Likes

mooddddddd

5 Likes

My troubles are wanting a full on boyfriend but having pretty crappy options and commitment issues :joy: or is that toooo deep?

5 Likes

Awwwww girl it’s not too deep!

2 Likes

Never had boyfriend troubles, bc I’ve never had a boyfriend.

4 Likes

My thoughts exactly.

4 Likes

My only boyfriend trouble is that I don’t have a boyfriend :woman_shrugging:t2::joy: but anyway, I came to say I agree. There is no perfect relationship. There will always be a flaw in a partner, and there will always be arguments, but that doesn’t mean it won’t work out :two_hearts: I mean if someone expects their man to be perfect to the tiniest little detail, they should lower their standards juuuust a little.

2 Likes

:smile::wink:

1 Like

Lol :joy:

It would be cool to have a boyfriend but I just feel like I should wait just a little more because I’ve been hurt by a lot of boys before and I can’t trust them now

I’ve never had a boyfriend but I believe once you go through all the losers and cheaters you’ll find the perfect one

1 Like

Yeah thank you for the advice.I’ve never had a boyfriend and I’m too young to have one.I think I’m going to enjoy my time as single!!!

1 Like

Me too

1 Like

Boys are just trouble I’m not ready to deal with :joy:

The only boyfriend need right now is food🍔

Agreed!!!

1 Like

The only problem is that he’s nonexistent.

2 Likes

I was gonna write that hah

1 Like