Braces Braces! BRACES!

Yesterday I was customizing a character in the portal and I notice thaaaat there’s a shape of lips with Brackets! :eyes:
Have anyone else see it? I dont know I’m a bit late un updates so maybe you already know :cupid::joy:
Screenshot_20191022-124603_Chrome

3 Likes

I’ve seen it! Its been for a while :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

lol its been there, yeah yr late. lol

3 Likes

been there some time. we dont have one for guys though

3 Likes

I got excited! :joy::heart:

1 Like

I think no. );

1 Like

it been a long time this lips was here
you’re late oof

lol you late boo

kinda late lol

It doesn’t matter if she’s late, you should be helping her not telling her she’s late

It’s annoying

3 Likes

It’s really interesting! I haven’t seen that!
Thank you for telling

1 Like

Helping her with what

She’s acting like they’re new or if no one has seen it before and we’re telling her she’s late.

Sit down, people always find something to argue about.

4 Likes

Bye

She just wanted to share something that made her happy, y’all acting like she just wanted attention. She didn’t said “look whats new” or “look what I found” (she even said "I dont know I’m a bit late un updates so maybe you already know). Reactions like “your late” can affect her, because its like when you show a friend a present you got and he is “lol whatever”
And I don’t want to argue, just want to point out the difference between saying "I’ve seen it! Its been for a while :sweat_smile: " and “you’re late oof”

Anyway, yeah, Elize, its so cool we have these! Unfortunately, we don’t have for males (I’m hoping one day we can get one :crossed_fingers: ) and its available only for one type of mouth, unlike the Vampire Fangs, that are available for three or four types of mouth

2 Likes

@darryl_daddy That’s why I said:

No way I want attention. And no way I’m acting like they’re new. Dont put words or actions where they dont belong.
I know many of you already knew but there’s a few who didn’t and who aren’t up to Episode updates. :joy: Chill out.

2 Likes

@Orayonn you know what you’re talking about. Sometimes people, well… misunderstand things. Thank your for pointing out the difference. :cupid::joy:
An yeah, it’s sad for boys there are not. Hopefully one day. :blue_heart::ribbon:

1 Like

Hey, I stuck up for you, what bout me!

1 Like

@Sexy_Lil_Thang oh! Please forgive me! :pleading_face:
Why Neymar’s? Jajdja

1 Like

It’s okay!

We don’t need to chill. It’s the people acting like we murdered someone who need to chill. We just said you’re late. That’s all. No need to turn it into something bigger.

3 Likes