Brag about your characters!

I’ma hella happy about the way my characters turned out and wanna brag. :arrow_left: if that is you at this very moment then come here and brag about them, their looks, personality, or even just their outfit! whatever your proud of making about them comment it on down below :nerd_face:

I made these a while back and too proud not to share.

My babies

The MC is the one I need a beanie for and it would be great if ya could go support!

The football team captain and athletic prodigy both need some badass sports animations would love if ya could support!

The Newspaper club president needs some notebook animations if she wants to look like a real reporter. Would love if ya could support!

The classic bad boy couldn’t be a classic without some smooth lines and sexy animations :wink:
ANIMATION: frustrated hair ruffle

5 Likes

Why is there an “undercover” look for them? :thinking:

1 Like

Those are nice characters. :heart:

1 Like

Because their in a sort of spy story.

1 Like

thxx, I’m real happy about the way they turned out.

1 Like

Loving it. :hear_no_evil::revolving_hearts:

1 Like

thxx

1 Like

Out of all of mine, Mousse is my favorite.

2 Likes

:joy: He’s now my favorite too

1 Like

OOh, damn ^^

That high & tight just looks sexy on everybody <3

1 Like

Nice

1 Like

slsjksjksj HE’S SO AMAZING is ur story published yet?? if it is, what’s it called??

2 Likes

ooh i love them! also mc’s best friend is so adorable, my personal favorite

1 Like

yesss, she turned out so well :blush:

It’s called Oblivious.

2 Likes

He looks like the typical Ink Love interest. Lol. :joy: I can tell he’s funny.

2 Likes

I love him. He is not a love interest though but definitely my favorite.

2 Likes

Moved to Episode Fan Community since this is Episode-related. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about where to correctly create topics, and feel to PM me if there are any questions. :wink:

1 Like

bump :nerd_face:

1 Like

Im confused??

1 Like