Branching / choices

can someone explain to me the branching thing? Because i genuinely don’t get it.

1 Like

I’d recommend watching Joseph Evans tutorials on YouTube. Start there and read the guides.

Also this thread: "List" of Helpful Threads

2 Likes

A branch is basically when you have a choice, your first choice is one branch and then the second choice is the second branch, so on and so forth.

Is there a text box or dialogue right before the choice? You have to have a dialogue box or something before the choice.

So that last bit, you have the choice as Ew not today but not if the second choice is yes ma’am I am assuming that is the next choice so you would need to type choice before it

1 Like

choice “Ew not today!”[

choice “Yes ma’am”[

1 Like

I like your chrome theme

1 Like

The bracket on line 416 needs to be on a separate line so put it on line 417.

You need quotation marks around Yes mami on line 415

Line 413, backspace so that the word choice is right next to the gray bar (just like how 404 is) then do the same for line 415

The correct command for changing lip color is:
@CHARACTER changes mouthColor into Color Name
so you will need to fix lines 405, 408, and 414.

1 Like

Moved to Directing Helps and Tips since this involves coding. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about where to correctly create topics, and feel to PM me if there are any questions. :wink:

oh lol thanx sis.

1 Like

no problem lol

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.