Brand New to the Forums

Hello. My name is Darius, but people online call me DWall. I am 25 years old, and I am an avid writer. I also love to play video games, watch anime, and listen to some J-Pop from time to time! :smile: I just discovered these forums and am looking for more people to talk with and possibly make some new friends. I’m also currently working on my very first Episode story (which has really been a challenge for me) with help from one of my other amazing friends that I’ve known since elementary school.

Like I said, I would love to get to know all of you, or at least as many people as I can. And maybe share stories and other things. Thanks for welcoming me in!

9 Likes

I’ll be your friend💕

1 Like

Thank you! I really appreciate that!

1 Like

Hey Darius! Welcome to the forums! My names Grace, nice to meet you :heartpulse:

1 Like

Hey! I’m Cat. Welcome to the Forums! :slight_smile:
If you need any help, don’t hesitate to ask. I guess everyone in this community will help you. We’re sometimes (aIways) a bit weird and crazy, but you’ll get used to it :joy:
Did you already publish your first story? I’d love to have a look at it!

I think we all are like a Family ( episode family) :grinning::grinning::grinning:

Hey. My name is Alana but my online friends call me Nae. I havw school so I probably won’t be able to talk much.

1 Like

Hiiiiiii, I like anime tooooooooo!
We like a lot of the same things.:wink: Welcome!

2 Likes

Welcome! :blush:

Hi Darius, welcome to the forums. :purple_heart: Also I love video games (but can’t play any because I’m broke as heck), watching anime from time to time. (Not often, too busy with what I call life) I haven’t heard J pop music but I heard it’s really good! Also update me when you do publish that story of yours. :wink:

1 Like

Welcome pal. Brace urself as only toughest of people survive on Episode Forum.

Welcome to the Forums!

hello! i’m jana, nice to meet you. i’m new to forums too. x

Welcome to the forum DWall

Nice to meet you too!

I will make sure to keep that in mind. Thanks!

1 Like

I will do just that! I’m planning to possibly release it tomorrow!

1 Like

Thank you! Would love to talk about it with you sometime!

1 Like

That’s okay! It’s nice to hear from you!

1 Like

Hey Darius! I’m Iqra have been here since November 2018 and this place is great. Welcome to the crazy but loveable forums :hearts:

Forums can get you sucked in lol, I never go a day without going on forums… I have a problem :sweat_smile: