Break Up [GAME]

Selena …

Go back to JB that’s where you belong . Also your face looks like you ate something you’re allergic to and your face became like Betty Boops

Next person : Justin Bieber

1 Like

Justin, I do like your recent songs but I’ll never get over “Baby”. Whenever I look at you, the song starts playing in my brain. I tried to work this out but I’m sorry. I can’t go through listening to that awful song over and over again. Plus, you won’t stop writing songs about your ex, Selena. So do me a favor… Leave me alone and maybe start dating her again? Cause she’s probably the only one who can tolerate that song. 🤷

Your person is Edith from Despicable Me.

3 Likes

Sorry Edes, but I can’t remember who you even are.
We can’t keep this relationship going.

You person is Gru from Depicable Me.

Dear Gru,
I’m sorry but we can’t be together. I just can’t be in a relationship right now. Plus, you’re married… :0

Your person is…

Caillou

Calliou, I think I can finish this breakup off in a few words.

You’re. Like. Freaking. Four.

That’s just weird. Also you’re smarter than I am. And you’re four. So…no.

Your person is…Katniss Everdeen!

3 Likes

Katniss

First of all your name sounds like catnip and also you’re in a relation ship with two more guys… Sorry I just can’t date a girl who likes dick so much

Your next person is : Pingu

Pingu, I’m sorry but we can’t be together. 1) I don’t understand your language and 2) You’re a penguin…

Goodbye.

Your person is…

Bob the Builder. XD

Shame on you, Bob the Builder!
You have a wife!
Adultery in a children’s show is not OK.

You shall break up with Gaius Cassius Longinus (Yes, the guy involved in the assassination of Julius Caesar.)

1 Like

Gaius Cassius Longinus, we can’t be together, because I don’t know anything about you except for the fact that you assassinated Julius Caesar. Also, I don’t date murderers :0

Your person is…

Annoying Orange

Dear Annoying Orange;
I DO NOT DATE ORANGES OR ANY TYPE OF FOOD ALSO YOUR JOKES ARE BAD.
I want to break up~

Next: Rapunzel

2 Likes

Ha, Rapunzel, yo hair too long for your body. One second it’s all around the tower, next second, it’s trailing just a few meters behind you. WHAT IS THIS SORCERY?!

Your person: Bob the Minion.

3 Likes

Bob… I’m really sorry but I have to break up with you. Don’t even try to say anything because I won’t understand what you say. The thing is I NEVER understand what you say and it’s annoying. Plus you’re very childish.

Your person is Clumsy from SMURFS.

Clumsy …

Go back to Snow white , you’re obvi still oppsesed with her …

Your next person is : Sweeney Todd

Dear Ron, (playing as hermoine)
I’m sorry but I have to break up with you because you just can’t expect that I’m half elephant and half robot pretending to be a wizard also I have feelings for Harry Potter and I hate that your little sister has feelings for harry too

Sorry I didn’t read all the rules

1 Like

Since the person above didn’t put a new person, I’ll do it.

Your person is…

Mal (from Descendants)

1 Like

you were supposed to break up with Sweeney Todd …

1 Like

I’m confused, who am I supposed to break up with?

1 Like

You have to break up with the person the last ersoj on chisels for you… The next person at the end…

1 Like

Mal from Descendants.