Break Up [GAME]

Dear Taylor, im so sorry but im not lesbian… i found out yesterday that i was straight, but my aunt is lesbian, so you have a chance there :smiley:

Next Person: Britney Spears

Dear Britney Spears, I’m sorry but I’m not in love with you anymore, after I heard your song criminal I saw you sleeping with that dude in the bed so your cheating on me! I don’t need any cheaters in my life, Plus I found someone better than you ever where. Good luck together! :smiley:

Next Person : Nicole Scherzinger

Dear Nicole, i loved you for a long time, but after i saw an article with you kissing with Grigor Dimitrov. I Couldn’t love you the same way so… by.

Next: Ariana Grande

Dear Ariana, I’m sorry I just like Frankie more and you CHEATED ON ME WITH PETE SOOO

Break Up With: Ash Ketchum

2 Likes

Ash , I’m so sorry to end it this way but I just , uh I cant keep it in any longer I have to say it ,I love Pikachu, I’m sorry but Pikachu is just cuter than you , yah know

Do : Zuko (from avatar)

1 Like

Zuko, you have always been my favorite character in Avatar and I’m sorry I have to do this, but we’re over. I keep burning myself when I’m with you because you’re a fire bender! So, I’m sorry but it has to be this way.

Break up with: Demi Lovato

2 Likes

Demi, I know you’ve been going through a lot lately… but I can’t pretend anymore. Our paths did not cross as I had hoped they would. Baby, I’m sorry (I’m not sorry)…

Break up with: Charlie Sheen

2 Likes

Haha, How do you get burned ? I’ve never seen him like turn himself on fire or anything. (Only FireBends) Lol

1 Like

Lol, “I’m not sorry”

2 Likes

Um. Nobody left me to break up with anyone. So… here you go next person

You will break up with: Kara Danvers/ Supergirl

1 Like

Hey, you could break up with: Charlie Sheen :smile: No one wants to break up with him…

1 Like

Who’s that? :joy::joy:

1 Like

The main character in “Two and a half men.” :smile:

1 Like

Oh…

Idk who to break up with, so…

Next person: Donald Duck

1 Like

I’m sorry, Donald, but you’re a total duck :rofl:

Break up with : Bugs Bunny

5 Likes

Bugs Bunny, were life was great… but you threw my heart away, along with LOve. After all these years you’ve been loving a “Carrot” than me. And you loved a “bunny” You told me you’ll never leave me. But I’m sorry, but hell naw.

Break up with Batman

2 Likes

Sorry, Batman, but I prefer marvel.

Break up with: food

2 Likes

Food <3

Hey, food… I love you and all but my doctor said I need to drink only. I’m sorry boo.

Break up with: LARRAY

1 Like

HOW DARE YOU. I CAN’T BELIEVE THIS.

Break up with Spider-Man ( Tom Holland )

2 Likes