Break Up [GAME]

I know you shoot spiderwebs out of your hand and all but this is just not working out bye bisssh

Next Break up with Channing Tatums

2 Likes

Iā€™m sorry but I canā€™t date a stripper

Break up with Shawn mendes

3 Likes

Sigh Look Shawn, I know those songs arenā€™t about me. If you wanna get back with her, fine. Iā€™m done with you

Break up with: Elizabeth Olsen

3 Likes

omg love it hahahah

3 Likes

Dear Elizabeth,
Letā€™s be real. I have no idea who you are, your movies and all that actress dookie. I heard you were famous from a friend and I took that opportunity. But you bore me now. So Iā€™m breaking up with you, yeah. Leave some cash.

Break Up with: A Boogie

3 Likes

Dear (wth do I call you)ā€¦

Im sorry, not sorry!! You cheated on me with a hooker!!! She was so damn ugly as well!!! IF THAT IS YOUR DEFINITION OF ā€˜PRETTYā€™ WHAT AM I!! SUPER UGLY!!! it isnā€™t my fault you crashed the car and it messed up all of my botox! Bye bitch.

Break up with, Halsey

1 Like

{Might Be The Wrong Person}

So, baby pull up closer to my momā€™s house cause itā€™s over. Saw girl right in the corner of that mattress that we stole. From my heart, yeah I know, we ainā€™t never gone get closer.

Break up with 6ix9ine.

1 Like

Sorry,
But that hair ew. no. your tattoos give me CANCER. You are not relevant anymore.and that voice. what is this a test lab because I have poisoning from your voice.

break up with

Clairo

Dear Clairo

I am really not sorry. I have to end this, itā€™s not me, itā€™s you, everything about you, you hair, your body, your face, I have vote if I see it again and remember all my time I waisted on you. It might sound harsh but I donā€™t love you, and never did, I just loved your money. Iā€™m sorry itā€™s over!!

Break up with Veronica from Riverdale

1 Like

Veronica my love,
Im trying hard to see things from your perspective, but I canā€™t just get my head that far up my ass!! How do you do it! And honey if your final form wAs a heater, all that plastic would melt. And when they said 74 million people are psychopaths I thought of you crazy bitch. I smelt a cat food container and thought of you once again.

Breakup with Jay Z

Hey Jay,
Listen, you and I have come a long way with this relationship. But, I think itā€™s not gonna work anytime soon. Iā€™m sorry if I made you feel some type of way. I hope you can forgive me.

Break up with Jack Sparrow (Pirates of the Caribbean) :skull_and_crossbones: :skull_and_crossbones: :skull_and_crossbones:

1 Like

Jack, Jack, Jack. I knowā€¦ your a sweet guy and allā€¦ a pirate.

But, you cheated on me last night, and I know it. I heard everything. Iā€™m sorry, but bye bish

Break Up With Slenderman.

1 Like

Slenderman

your arms are too long, and I canā€™t look you in the eyes because YOU GOT NONE.

break up with : Casey neistat

1 Like

Casey
where do I even start, I donā€™t know everything about you is just wrong, your smile, your personality and your love, just to name a few. I came here to tell you its over, and GET THE HELL OUT OF ME APARTMENT, I mean my NEW apartment.

Break up with Sam from atypical

1 Like

Sam
you are just too autistic for me

Kotas Banks (singer)

Heyā€¦ Kotas your just WAY too musical for me, I donā€™t like wayy too much color.

Break up with Markipler

1 Like

Dear Markipler

I only got four words to say to youā€¦ YOU ARE UGLY AF!

Break up with Bieber

1 Like

Bieber, Bieber. I know you Justin, but you ainā€™t Harry Styles.

Break Up with: Stranger Things

:blush:

hey, ST, weā€™ve had some great times, but this relationship has completely turned upside downā€¦i donā€™t think we can make it another 11 monthsā€¦sorry.

Olaf from frozen

1 Like

Olaf, your way too frozen.

Break up With Dustin.

:wink: