Break Up [GAME]

Dustin, you’re way too adorable, you deserve someone better than me.

Phoebe from Friends

Oh shoot.

Phoebe:

You are a friend but, I mean. Bruh, you have more friends than me :sob:

Break Up with EPISODE!

Episode, I’m sorry, but i’ve fallen in love with all of your Bad Boys.

break up with a puppy :broken_heart:

:sob: I have a puppy.

Dear my Dearest Puppy, you make me laugh, and joke. But, I’m sorry… I have a kitten.

BREAK UP WITH DRINKS

1 Like

drinks, you make me too thirsty, and that’s not what i wanna be

break up with pizza

1 Like

Dear Pizza
Im sorry but im breaking up cuz i need to eat you NAM NAM NAM

Breaj up with Yourself

myself, you’re way too good for me,

break up with santa claus

Dear Santa

I saw you with that elf! BUSTED

Break up with Ariana Grande

Ari, I know your Dangerous but God isn’t a woman.

Break up with everyone

1 Like

Hey Everyone

I like being lonely sorryyyyy

Hmmm… Break up with a spider

Hello, Spider

You were my life, but how am I supposed to hug you if you have 8 legs?

Break up with: standing up?

1 Like

((I assume that’s not a celebrity and I’m actually supposed to break up with a VERB))
I just can’t do this anymore! You’re so tiring, I feel like I’m going to collapse the more time I spend with you! My friends all sit down but being with you means I’m the odd one out! It’s done, we’re over.

Break up with: My cat, Button

1 Like

Hey button. I love you and all, but it feels weird saying a cat. We’re done.

Break up with: Twenty One Pilots

1 Like

You guys are always kicking each other out of the band, I can’t handle it! I feel like I’m going to be next! The stress of touring with you guys is really getting to me. Sorry guys, but it’s over.

Break up with: Tyler Joseph’s ukulele (if next person is unsure of who that is just a regular ukulele)

1 Like

Look Tyler’s ukulele, you and Tyler are obviously together. Tyler already has Josh/Jenna. Ukulele, you’re cheating on me and Tyler is cheating on three…people at once. I’d rather go out with his piano. We’re done.

Break up with: Tyler Joseph’s Piano( Regular piano if you don’t know who Tyjo is )

1 Like

Hey Tyler,
I don’t know who you are and I think we are never gonna work. So, bye…I guess.

Break up with: Kimberly Hart - Pink Ranger (Power Rangers 2017)

Yellow is my favorite! :yellow_heart: :yellow_heart: :yellow_heart:

1 Like

Hey person, look, I hate the color pink. Plus, you suck at fighting. We’re done.

Break up with: Spider-Man ( Tom Holland )

1 Like

Nooooooooo!!! Whyyyy?! :sob:

Hey Hooo, Spidey…
I love you, bro. Like, I really love you. I know you are shy, a total geek, and sometimes too much annoying and obnoxious…but you are still awesome, bruh. Like, better than all other Spideys of whose legacy you have continued carrying on. I know the current Marvel underestimates you, but you are strong, bruh. And I shall break up with you cuz a certain forumer told me to. But, I don’t want any bad blood between us. You are the male Marvel character I relate to the most (except Nick Fury). You shall rise above everyone else! Be your cool self and make me proud, bruh! :yellow_heart:

Next, break up with: SHERLOCK HOLMES

2 Likes

Look Sherlock, whether you’re RDJ or Beneb*tch Cucumber, I have to break up with you. You’re always sleuthing around.

Break up with: Groot

2 Likes

Your vocabulistics are reduced to I and Am and Groot. So, it annoys me a lot. Fix it and then I can reconsider dating you. Until then, I break up with ya. Bye bye, bish :wave::kiss:

Break Up With: One Of The Vampire Diaries characters

1 Like