Break Up [GAME]

Look Sherlock, whether you’re RDJ or Beneb*tch Cucumber, I have to break up with you. You’re always sleuthing around.

Break up with: Groot

Your vocabulistics are reduced to I and Am and Groot. So, it annoys me a lot. Fix it and then I can reconsider dating you. Until then, I break up with ya. Bye bye, bish :wave::kiss:

Break Up With: One Of The Vampire Diaries characters

Don’t forget the words we and are

Oh right, I forgot he said that too :joy:

Damon,
You obviously don’t love me anymore. You could’ve told me you liked Elena and break up with me instead of cheating on me and breaking my heart. Btw Stephan and I are dating now :smiley:
~Have a good life xoxo Gabby
Break up with: A character from Pretty Little Liars

Maya,
I’m really sorry I have to do this but we’re not gonna work. I’m sorry if I made you feel bad or like you were an awful person towards me, your not, your amazing. I have moved on with Emily and she’s agreed to be my girlfriend. Hope all is well.

Break up with: Cheryl from Riverdale! :joy:

Cheryl,
I properly should have told you this before we came together, but I don’t like red. Actually I hate this color, and it’s not helping that you wear it all the time. I can’t stand to see you in this color. So I have to break up.
Have a good life Cheryl, cause it’s over. We will never see each other again, as long as you wear red.
But feel free to call me if you decide to choose me over this disgusting color.

Break up with Barney from “how I met your mother”

Barney …

Do I even need to explain this decision? I don’t like to have a shared boyfriend like some kind of a lot . I’m not a minority lot owner and I’m not going to stand for being only a minority of your hook ups.

Buh bye

Break up with Fitzwilliam Darcy (I’m sure he can handle another rejection)

Darcy, Darcy, Darcy, where do I even begin? Throughout the few years when I studied literature, I came to realise that you were every girl’s ideal dream man. But you’re so posh, so first class, that I feel like I don’t belong in your world. Besides, I think it’s pretty obvious that you still have feelings for your ex, Elizabeth. So long Darcy.

Break up with… Prince William